𝐱𝐱𝟏

Dallas, Texas

Dallas, Texas

Thursday 1:37 PM

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐋Y as you felt around for your phone, your free hand holding onto your pounding head. You couldn't exactly remember what had happened last night, only passing out at some point.

You started to check the notifications that were coming in on your phone. Clicking on one which happened to be the group chat you and your two friends had. You saw texts from them rolling in non stop.

Future Milfs 😵‍💫🔥

Lilah 🪐✨

Y/N ARE YOU OKAY ?

OMGGGG Y/N ANSWER US

PLEASE DONT BE DEAD

Hira 🩰🎀

LILAH YOU THINK SHE DID IT ?

I CANT BREATHE

COUGHING AND SHAKING RN Y/N PLEASEEEE BRO

Lilah 🪐✨

SHES TYPING

SHE ALIVE !!!

Y/N

Why would I be dead ? What're y'all on ...

After you sent that message a few moments later, Delilah started a FaceTime call within the group. Confused, of course you answered.

"Y/n you scared us half to death." Delilah bucked you through the phone with Saahira humming in the background, agreeing with her. You blinked your eyes a couple of times before shaking your head at them both.

You grabbed your phone propping it up on a few pillows. "So ... why did y'all think I was dead ?" Saahira coughed lightly, to stop herself from laughing "You called us last night drunk as hell telling us how much you loved us."

Delilah started to snicker lowly, recalling last nights events as it all started to click. You were drowned with your college work and usede alcohol as a temporary destress-er. You ended up calling your three closest friends two of them being Saahira and Delilah the other being a boy named Desmond.

"You called Dessi too ... he told us he was on his way to check on you and never got back with us so we were scared and was texting and calling you all night." Delilah explained taking off her last acrylic.

You face palmed yourself feeling embarrassed. "I'm sorry y'all." You heard them laughing at you, telling you that it was okay.

Once the guilt left you, you grabbed your phone and stood up from the bed making sure to stretch a bit. "All that ass." Saahira said in an old man voice, earning a light giggle from you.