chapter 15

Taehyung was worried about their missing baby. He kept getting letters from his ex. He was scared and worried about the outcome. What if Shawn killed their baby or what if it's not even him? Taehyung eventually got a letter telling him to go to this unknown location all alone. Taehyung is desperate. He went alone. Bad idea but desperate times call for desperate measures.  He gets there. It was an old house. It was middle class. Taehyung entered the house. He saw another note on the floor. He picked it up and read it. Taehyung went upstairs. He then went into the bedroom with a white door. The note said to do that. Once inside, the door closed. A man came from behind the door. He was holding Taehyung's daughter. He gasped. The man was indeed his ex. 

Shawn: miss me? 

Tae: give me my baby back... 

Shawn: marry me and our daughter will live. 

Tae: she's not your fucking daughter... 

Shawn: she will be once we marry. 

Tae: I'm already married... 

Shawn: not anymore. 

Tae: give me my baby... 

Shawn: no. 

Taehyung grabs Kiki from Shawn. He runs out of the room and down to his car. He gets in. Shawn tries to break the window. Taehyung quickly put Kiki into her car seat. He broke the window and grabbed Taehyung by his hair and tried to pull him out of the car. Taehyung shoved him away and he drove back home. Once he got home, Jungkook immediately grabbed him and held him close.  

Jungkook: you got her back... 

Tae: yeah... I did...