chapter 8

Tae has been getting dms from his fans from all over. Tae kept getting some from this one I see named Nocho_Cheese who keeps saying he wants to fuck him. Tae is a few months pregnant. He posts pictures of his belly to his Instagram. He's happy that he's having a baby. He doesn't know who this Nocho_Cheese guy is, but he needs to stop dming Tae because it's scaring him in all honesty. The messages are freeping him out. He's been getting more violent. After Tae had to baby things just got worse.

Tae: babe... This person he's harassing me online... I'm scared...

He showed Jungkook the messages.

Jungkook: I'm gonna kill that bastard...

Tae: you don't even know where he lives...

Jungkook: ask him. Then I'll go to his house.

Tae: if people find out he died, they'll see him sending me his address. I'll get into trouble...

Jungkook: I'll destroy his phone.

Tae: phones have memory cards.

Jungkook: I'll take that shit out too.

Tae: ooh my god... Don't kill him... He's just a Saesang...

Jungkook: wasn't I a Saesang too you?...

Tae: true. But, I love you.

Jungkook: I'll just kill him. Simple.

Tae: fine. You can kill him.

Tae asks him where his address is. He gives it to him.

Tae: here. Remember it. I don't want you to lose my phone.

Jungkook: okay baby.

Jungkook then goes. He takes a large knife with him as well. He goes to that guys house. Jungkook enters his house

Jungkook: you're Nocho nocho_Cheese?

Evan: yeah. Who're you?

Jungkook: your worst nightmare...

Evan: fine, kill me. I know you're that dicker that's dating my Tae... I wanna do so many things to him... You can't even imagine... I'm going to take him from you... If his type is a fucking murderer... I'll gladly take him from you...

Jungkook: that's it!

Jungkook pulled out a knife. He tried to stab Evan but Evan pushed him away. The knife fell out of his hand. They fought for a while. Evan then took Jungkooks phone as he left Jungkook on the ground unconscious. He had something for Tae. He had medicine to make him forget all about Jungkook. He told him to come over. Tae dropped their baby off to Jin and he went to the location. He knocked on the door. He saw Evan open it. Tae gasped when he saw him. They have some history. Not good history. Evan pulled Tae inside. Tae tried to pull out his mace but Evan pinned his hands to the wall. Evan smelled Taes neck. Tae tried to push him away. He wrapped his arms around Taes arms to prevent him from moving. He put a cloth over Taes mouth. Tae eventually closed his eyes. Evan brought Tae to his bedroom. He removed Jungkook from the house. He went back to Tae.

Evan: you're all mine princess~

He kisses Taes lips. He feels on his skin. He wants to do so many things to Tae. He has a plan. He knows Tae posts often on Instagram so he is going make Tae post on Instagram to make his fans less worried.

The next day.

Jungkook woke up in a strange place. He hands and feet were tied to a table.

Jungkook: shit!

Evan: wow. You're awake unfortunately.

Jungkook: wow. You're alive unfortunately.

Evan: haha. You're so funny.