chapter 1

A group was getting ready for a concert. One member was kind of nervous.

Jin: you okay sweetie?

Tae: I'm fine. I'm just nervous about preforming.

Jimin: we've been doing this for years. They love us. You'll be fine.

Hobi: he's right.

Jimin: I'm always right~

Yoongi: of course you are~

Yoongi kisses his cheek. Jimin giggles.

Namjoon: we can do this. Don't worry Tae.

Tae: okay hyung. We got this.

Namjoon smiles at Tae. Tae always looked up to Namjoon. He was their leader after all.

Jin: let's preform.

After getting ready, they went on stage. The first song they did was O.N. After that, they did Dope. Then Fire. They talked to army for a while then they had to get into their second act.

(A/n: I think you guys may know which concert I'm referring to)

After the concert, they said goodbye to their fans. They changed and they went to their hotel room.

Tae: I'm so tired.

Jimin: same. Want me to stay in here with you?

Tae: no, I'm fine.

Jimin: okay then.

Jimin went to the room he shared with Hobi and Yoongi.

Jimin: I'm so tired. It's been a long day. Our last concert.

Yoongi: yup.

Yoongi held Jimins waist. He placed kisses on Jimins stomach as he was wearing a half shirt.

Jimin: I'm going to bed. You two do whatever you want.

Yoongi laid Jimin on the bed.

Yoongi: or, we can do something else~

Jimin: nah, I'm good. You two can though.

Jimin gets under the covers and he goes to sleep. Yoongi looks at Hobi and he smirks.

Hobi: nope. I'm also going to bed.

Yoongi: aww man.

Hobi: don't pout. Go to sleep.

Hobi lays besides Jimin. Yoongi lays besides Jimin as well. Jimin was in between them.

Jin: Namjoon.

Namjoon: yeah?

Jin: can I tell you something?

Namjoon: sure.

Jin was sitting on Namjoons lap. Namjoon was holding his waist. They're also dating.

Jin: I'm worried about Tae. I feel like he might have a stalker...

Namjoon: really?

Jin: yeah. I remember when I was at his house, I saw a person outside of his window. He was looking at his apartment window. I don't know how long that has been going on but I don't even think Tae notices.

Namjoon: ooh. Maybe tell him about it so he's more aware.

Jin: I don't wanna scare him. You know how sensitive he is. He's alone in that apartment all the time. He only has Yeontan with him.

Namjoon: maybe we'll stay with him to show whoever is stalking him, that he's protected.

Jin: should we get the police involved?