🧹 🧹

It was a cold winter night of 1685 in Salem, with it being a snowy Midnight, it was fortunate that no one-not a single soul was out. Which in truth, made it perfect for a seemingly young woman to wander about during this time. The sound of her heels clicking against the stone walkways echoed ever so slightly. With it being a calm and silent night, it made her soft and normally silent steps sound rather loud.

      She walked, her heels clicking on the walkways, she had her hands clasped behind her back, walking with pride as the wind flowed past her long, dark brown hip-length curly hair. Her hair swayed with every step she took, along with loose strands swaying from the soft wind. She wore a dark dress that hung comfortably just below her shoulders but it wasn't indecent, she was still dressed properly, it was just the strands that hung loose.

      One could say she's an elegant, and breath-taking sight. A sight that'll make any one who finds her attractive to fall on their knees and asked if shes indeed real.

      There were those who crowd her during the day, it was months ago when she stopped taking walks during the day, there were numerous of people who tried to get to know her, she was an anti-social person. But she still loved going out and places filled with people-she just didn't like anyone talking to her.

       Those times during the day caused her to switch her daily walks to be at night. But even then, if there were those at night, half the time they ignore her, or try their luck if they're drunk and have nothing better to do. First, she'd kindly ask them to leave, if they try getting aggressive and try getting physical-well, first time that happened, she'd stunned them all with a stun spell, giving her enough time to say that they've disappointed their mothers, and walked away elegantly and perfect amount of sass.

        Since the stun spell incident, people began calling her a witch. Connecting all the dots about this strange woman who loved to come into their town-either for her walks, to buy things or hang out. This woman was Unmarried, lived alone, and didn't do community work as expected of all the villagers every once in a while.

       Not to mention, she lived alone in the woods that surrounded the big, but small village. None of the Villagers knew how deep in the woods she lived in, no one knew, and she'd never tell anyone.

        Although she was declared a witch by the villagers-(And she never denied being one, so the villagers kept calling her that)- she still kept going into the village. She'd proven that if she was left alone, she'd leave them alone.

         Despite being declared a witch, she remained respectful to the villagers, she helped if they paid her, she gave wonderful advice to married couples, and those nervous to ask anyone out. Slowly, she gained favor with the villagers. But the Church people who resided there still had fear linger them, and declared she'd be burned several times.

        But she'd smile, and disappear, not to return for a week-up to a month. Then she returned and acted as if nothing was the problem, and went on her way to hang at a bench, buy stuff, or take a walk.

      If there was one thing everyone knew about her-was that she absolutely loved children. She'd play, babysit when she offered, help teach them in their education if they had one, or just watch them with a warm smile as she watched them play with their friends.

       Any child immediately had gained her favor, if the child turned out to be a bully, instantly she'd set them straight to be proper young ladies or gentlemen. Once the children grew up to be adults, she'd have their favor, their parents and older still feared her since she's been labeled as a witch and "Evil".

       The children couldn't see any of that, and continued to smother her in innocent attention when they caught sight of their favorite "Outsider" (So their parents called the woman).