chapter 10

*Logan*

I'm in my office going through everything that I have to find my baby brother Enrique because today is  his birthday, and I just need to find him because the Gonzalez miss Enrique very much.

Leon would help me, but he is downstairs with his friend Speedy or something like that.

I knew that I've massed up with Leon, but I was learning to be a better mate, and it would bring my mate happiness, and that's all I want is for my mate to be happy.

But if I fine Enrique, then maybe Leon would be very happy that the youngest Gonzalez member is back in our lives.

It would take time to see who stole Enrique from us and make them pay for what they did to my family and my twin brother.

I pray to Mother Moon that Enrique would come back to us and hopefully that he isn't dead.

Leon:"Logan honey, dinner is done. If you're not too busy with work, then come downstairs and eat with us because my friend Speedy has something to say to us." I hear Leon talking, and I can't deny my mate and twin brother because it would hurt Leon if I deny him of anything.

Logan:"Sure, my love, just give me a minute, and I'll be out ok." I started to put all of my important papers away in a safe that I have, and I know the code to my safe nobody knows about the code, not even Leon knows.

As I finished, I left my office and met Leon outside waiting for me so we could go to dinner together as a family, but with his friend here, yay.

Leon:"Logan, I need you to be nice to my friend, please, and don't start anything with him because he has been through so much in his life, and plus, he has brought his mate over so there is no need for you to be jealous of anything." Leon said, and I just smiled for a bit because when he said Speedy had brought his mate over, I want to jump up and down  because I'm happy.

Logan:"Fine, I could play nice with your friend and his mate, but I can't promise about anything else, Lee, because knowing our family, something  big is going to happen." I speak the truth because I know our family, and I know that something would happen.
___________________________________________
*Enrique  A.K.A Speedy*