chapter 6

*Enrique aka speedy*

*the next morning*

I got up the next morning. Last night, I lied to Leon, saying that I was in London when I wasn't.

Because I had to take care of someone.

I know that my family is a part of the mafia. But I am afraid that if they find out that I have my own mafia, I don't know what they would do.

So the only one that knows about the black jaguar's is Leon.

I know that I was born into the mafia, and now I have my own mafia.

It is the story of my life, I do miss my real familia and everything, but something is holding me back.

I was brought out of my thoughts when someone knocked on my bedroom door.

Enrique:"Come in," I've said to whoever is knocking.

Geoff came walking in here. I've known Geoff since I came back to the U.S. it was weird because he has a brother in the Red Dragon's, which my brother Logan runs.

Geoff:"Speedy, you need to come because someone is at the door that wants to talk to you." Geoff said, now who wants to see me this early in the morning.

It's not Leon because he doesn't know where I live.

So who could it be, I've told Geoff to bring them while I get dressed up.

I put on my sexy dress that comes up to my knees. I could get any straight guy to turn gay just like that.

Who could say no to me, and if they say no to me, they would be dead before they say anything.

As I finished getting my high heels on, somebody came right into my room without permission.

Every one of my members knows to knock on my door.

I looked up and was about to yell at this guy, but I've stopped.

Because standing in front of me was a Greek god. He has tattoos on his neck, and I see a lot of muscles.

Dear Moon goddess, please let him have some abs because I would be in heaven right now.

???:"Um, Ms. Were is the leader of this mafia." The handsome guy said,' Wait, did he just call me ms oh boy.

Enrique:"Wait, Ms., I am not married. And buddy, you are looking at the leader of the black jaguar's mafia." I've said with a big smile on my face.

The guy was about to say something but my phone started ringing.

I put my finger up so he could give a minute.
_______________________________________
*on the phone*

Enrique: Hey, this is speedy. Who is this.

Unknown: look speedy, you need to stop calling my mate and twin brother.

Enrique: Twin brother, do you mean Leon. Look dude, you've called me, and I don't give a crap. I am going to keep calling Leon and everything because he told me everything that you did. So go ahead, come here and kill me, but if you do, you would lose because I know where your baby brother is.

Unknown: what do you know about my baby brother and where is he at.

Enrique: For being a mafia leader, you sure are dumb. Look, I'll give you one hint on who I am ok, good ,now here is your hint and write it down. I've never known my real parents, and I was taking from birth now, who am I.