chapter 8

*Jacob*

We are almost to Enrique's family home, It's crazy to think that my beautiful and sexy mate is the long-lost child of Peter and Ashley Gonzalez.

Every single mafia knew that the youngest Gonzalez was missing.

Well, you see, Peter Gonzalez is like the king of ever mafia there is, Ashley is the queen of the assassins.

Enrique:"Jacob, there is something you should know." Enrique said all of a sudden.

I looked at Enrique to see what he was trying to tell me, and I hope it's nothing bad or anything.

Jacob:"Sure baby boy, whatever you have to say, I will listen to what you have to say. Because I am your dominant mate, and I promised to take real good care of you." I've said and told Enrique the truth about what I would do, and yeah, I would take real good care of Enrique.

Enrique leaned ageist me, Enrique started to kiss my neck, and it felt really good.

Enrique:"Jacob, I can see into the future. I have future vision, and I could see what is going on or might happen." When Enrique said that I couldn't believe that my mate could see into someone's future.

After what Enrique said, I didn't say anything, just forces on the road.

Enrique is my mate, and I know when I don't talk about anything that is going on with me or anything like that.

Enrique:"Jacob, I'm sorry for not telling you soon."

Jacob:"So you can see into the future, so you knew that I am your mate and you also know how everything is going down tonight at your parents' place." I am not mad at Enrique for not telling me, but we just meet today, and then BOOM, we are mate's

Enrique didn't say anything after that, and he knows that I am right about how he knows about everything going to happen.
_______________________________________
*Enrique (a.k.a. speedy)*

We finally got to my parents place, after the ride here, Jacob hasn't said anything to me after that.

And he is right. I knew who my mate would be, and I knew that it hurt to think that my mate wouldn't like my future vision.

Jacob:"Enrique, I am not mad at you or anything. Look, baby boy, I don't care what supernatural powers you have, as long you still be my beautiful mate." Jacob finished and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

My mate is so sweet and loveable, I couldn't ask for the best mate in the world.

I walked up towards the front door and knocked on it.

This is amazing. I am going to meet my familia for the very first time in forever.

Just then, the door opened, and at the door was an older man that looked like me but more alpha like.

Enrique:"Hi, my name is speedy, and this is my mate, Jacob Prince. And we are here because Leon invited us for dinner." I've said that Leon invited us for dinner. The guy just looked at me to see why I looked like someone he knew.

???:"Ah, you are the new friend that Leon is always talking about. I must say you made my great grandson very happy. You see, speedy my youngest great grandson was taking at birth, we haven't found him just yet." So this guy is my great grandfather Thomas.

Now I know where I get my looks from, but I don't know where I got my assassin side from.

I just hope everything is great and that nothing bad happens.

Let's just hope that I don't run into dane or Vicky. Because dane and Vicky are so icky.

Great grandfather let us in, and I have to say it is beautiful.

Whoever picked out the paint and decor they did a beautiful job on it.

Great grandfather took Jacob into the living room, and he told me where the kitchen was.

So I went into the kitchen and just like the front hallway it is beautiful.

It's like my dream kitchen.

I see Leon talking to someone. Guess they didn't hear me coming in or something like that.

So I walked behind Leon just to scare him.

When I was going to Hogwarts, I used to scare everyone. From Gryffindor, ravenclaw,hufflepuff, and slytherin.

It was so much fun and I miss my two best friends.

Anyway, I got behind Leon and waiting for him to know that I was here.

Enrique:"Leon!" I yelled out his name.

Leon turned around and looked at me if I was insane or something like that.

Leon:"Speedy, you're here early, and where is your mate at?" Leon asked, and before I could say something, I smelled rose's and daisies.

This smell is really good, and I feel safe like there is no danger coming.

The only smell that I could think of is a mother werewolf.