chapter 1

Ok, so in this chapter, the year is 1950, and it is almost 1951 the year Enrique will be born.

If anyone remembers Enrique is a Valentine baby, I'm so happy reading
_______________________________________

*Peter*

It has been an amazing 10 years with my wife and our twin boys. Logan and Leon.

When my wife Ashley gave birth to them, I was the happiest man alive.

But then the doctor told me and Ashley that if we wanted more kids, it would be hard. Because something happened inside Ashley, and it massed up her insides.

And now, since Logan and Leon are older. Ashley wants another baby, but I know it would kill her, but we are talking about my mate.

She can't take no for an answer. That's how bad she is on listing to me and everyone else.

So right now, I am in my office going through every paperwork there is. It's driving me crazy.

If I knew being the leader of a mafia was going to this much paperwork, I wouldn't have made my own mafia just like my three older brothers.

Now I have four older brothers. We talk sometime and everything, but we don't hang out like we used to do when we were younger.

There is Danny he is the oldest, Antonio, the second older brother, Cole, the third older brother, then there is Dean, the fourth older brother.

I am the youngest brother out of all of them.

As I got done with my paperwork, my office door opened up. Leon came running in here.

I love my children, I really do. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for my familia they are everything to me.

Without my familia I wouldn't know what to do, probably going crazy and everything.

Leon:"Daddy, help, Logan is after me!" Leon yelled while trying to hide from his twin brother.

This is so cute. This is why I want more children. So I remember be there for them and everything.

Peter:"Leon, why is Logan after you. And what did you do to him?" I asked Leon. He looked at his eyes, and they turned white.

And I got kinda worried because I had never seen Leon eyes turn white it's crazy.

Leon:"Something bad is coming, the youngest Gonzalez will be taking from his family. Born on the day of love in 1951, he'll be taking away and never be seen in until the time is right he will come back to the family he doesn't know about." And with that, Leon came back to reality and started to look around.

He must most be confused because I only know Logan is getting future vision, not leon.

Just as I was about to ask Leon anything, the office door opened up again.

And Logan came walking in here looking right at Leon then at me.

Logan:"Dad, I had a vision of the future, and I saw you and mom holding a baby boy. Is mom pregnant with our baby brother?" Logan asked me. All I can do is stand there, not doing or saying anything.

So my youngest son will be taking from us, this is crazy who would want to steal my children from me.

They most have a death wish coming to them.

Nobody steals my children and gets away with not when I am alive and it would be over my dead body.

Ashley:"Peter," I hear Ashley yelling for me.

She came running in the office and jumped on me and started kissing me.

I don't mind because I love it, and I love Ashley and my two no three sons.

Logan,Leon, and my unborn son to be named.

Peter:"Ashley, you never guess what happened to Leon. He had his very first future vision. " Ashley looked at me then at Leon. She has a smile on her face and love in her eyes.

Ashley:"Really, what was the vision about? Oh, what am i having." Ashley started talking about the baby if it's a boy or girl.

I mean, yeah, it would be nice to have a daughter to spoil rotten. But my whole familia is cursed to never have girls being born in the family, only boys.

I know Ashley wants a little girl, but she can't.

The last someone in the family had a girl, the baby girl dead at birth. So if Ashley had a baby girl, the baby would die at birth.

Peter:"We well have another. And by the sound of it an omega baby boy, so my love, what is the name of our future omega baby boy would be?" I asked, Ashley looked deep in thought, and a beautiful smile came on her face.

Ashley:"I really love the name Enrique or Ricky for short and his middle name. I am thinking about speedy after that Looney tunes mouse. " ok, my beautiful wife is a little bit crazy.

I am standing here thinking, like why have my youngest son Middle name be speedy after a cartoon mouse.

It's official Ashley has gone insane. Like really going crazy, thank goodness she is not going to kill anyone.
_______________________________________
*February 14 ,1951*

It is valentines Day. Ashley is doing any day now, but I know Logan and Leon can't wait to meet their baby brother.

So right now I am with my beautiful wife.

We are just lying down on our bed doing nothing. Because Ashley said that she felt pain in her stomach, so we just stayed home and did not do anything.

Ashley:"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Ashley yelled out right next to me.

I looked at her to see if she was ok, but all I saw was my mate being in so much pain.

Ashley:"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU PETER, AHHHHHHHHHHH." Oh boy, my wife is planning my murder.

Ok, I am freaking out right now. It is just when Logan and Leon come into the world.

Ashley was about to kill me that day, but thank goddess she didn't.

I get right behind Ashley and help her out with giving birth to our little Enrique.

Peter:"You're doing good, baby girl. Now give me a big push. I know you can do it Ashley, there you go, baby. I see the head one more big push for me, love." Ashley, give one final big push.

I got out from behind Ashley, so I reached for Enrique head.

My baby boy head came out, and then Enrique whole body came out.

It is so beautiful seeing my children coming in this world is beautiful to me and my family.

I picked Enrique up and started to clean him up.

Enrique eyes opened, and he started to look everywhere, probably trying to find his mother.

Peter:"You, my little Enrique, are going to be so beautiful just like your mother." I kissed Enrique head and gave him to Ashley.

She started to count his fingers and toes to make sure there were five fingers on each hand and five toes and each foot.

Ashley:"Peter, he is so beautiful. Hello Enrique, speedy Gonzalez, it's me, your mommy. My baby boy, you are going to be a little heartbreaker." As Ashley said that Logan and Leon came in the room seeing their mom holding their baby brother.

Logan walked up and sat next to his mom and little brother.

Logan:"Hey little brother, my name is Logan, and that dude with the blonde hair is Leon, your other brother. He is my twin brother, we promise you Enrique that if someone hurts you just let me and leon know ok baby Enrique." Logan said to Enrique.

Enrique looked up at Logan and moved his head to the side like a puppy.

The twins stayed and made sure everything was alright with their mother and baby brother.

I got in bed with Ashley and Enrique.

But what I didn't know is that it would be the last time I've seen my little Enrique.