chapter 3

*2 years later*

*Leon*

It's been 2 years since Logan and I tried to fine our baby brother.

So right now, I am in Logan's office doing some paperwork. As we are about done doing the paperwork, Hank came in without knocking.

Hank is our best hacker. He can hack through anything. But he gets on everyone's nervousness because he slept with Logan.

I don't know what Logan saw in Hank to make Logan sleep with Hank. Hank, he is not handsome or anything it's like someone punched him, and he became ugly.

I am sorry, but if someone else fall in love with Hank, I would feel sorry for them.

Because Hank will cheat on them, and that's why Logan is very furious.

Logan:"Hank, this better be important. If not, then you can leave." Logan yelled out ever since Logan found out about Hank cheating on him.

Logan has become mean and cold-hearted. Only Logan's mate can bring back the old Logan that we all love.

Hank:"Oh, it is because a new assassin is here in L.A., and he is the youngest to have built his mafia from the ground up. And get this nobody evening knows who this guy is, and he is the most infamous assassin." As Hank finished talking, I looked over at Logan, and he started to think about something.

But I've got my own idea. If I could sneak into this assassin base and find out who he is, maybe he knows anything about mine and Logan's baby brother.

Logan:"Ok, we need someone to go undercover and find anything about this new assassin. And I already have someone in mind, and he can get the job done with his team." I know who Logan is talking about, and I am happy because I love going undercover.

Hank doesn't look too happy. Because Logan picked me and my team to get it done.

One thing about my twin brother is that he doesn't trust anyone but our family members.

So if we find our baby brother, it's going to be hard on him because Logan has trust issues like crazy.

Leon:"I'll get my team right on it, Logan." I said, but my wolf Lorenzo is all excited about finding our baby brother.

The only time we've seen Enrique is when he was born, and that was the first and last time we've seen him.
_______________________________________

After some time, I called my teammates to come with me and see if this new mafia and assassin are dangerous or not.

We have my teammates. Their is Patrick Knight, he can get into anything, he has Brown hair brown eyes he's skin is like milk chocolate color, every woman love's him because he is a sweetheart.

And we have Tyson Kimmel queenson Jr. But we just call him tj for short. He is the brains of the team, and he comes up with a plan if we ever got caught. He is also like the dad of the team as well.

Now we have Carson. He is Patrick cousin. And he is my team gun man, he maybe sweet like his cousin but when we have a mission to go on. He becomes like psycho, and we start to call him psycho Carson doesn't care if we call him psycho because he loves it, and he also knows that is true.

And last but not least, the youngest of the group. Ace lovelies, Logan found Ace when he went to see an underground fight. Now Ace doesn't have any family members because he lived with his evil step dad. So Logan took Ace in and showed him everything. Everyone loves Ace because he is like having a little brother running around.

Ace, he knows about Enrique, and he said that he could never replace mine and Logan's baby brother. And he was cool with it, and he also said that if he ever met Enrique, he would ask Enrique everything about where he was and everything.

Leon:"Ok, guys, so we have a mission from the boss himself. He wants the five of us to go undercover because there is a new mafia and the leader is an assassin. So we need to find out what the new mafia is called." As I got done talking, Ace started acting weird like he knows something.

His eyes didn't look at mine because I could tell when someone was hiding something from me and Logan.

Ace:"Leon, I know how to fine this guy. But there is this one everyone should know. Those who work for him are tough, and the guys have muscles on their muscles. The leader has a famine body, and that's about it. Everyone just saw his body, and nobody has seen his face." As Ace said this, it made sense because this leader was young when he started, and now nobody has seen his face just his body.

Leon:"Ok, Ace, show us where we can fine this guy." Everyone started to head for their car's and follow Carson.

Lorenzo has been on edge like he has a feeling that this might be a trap.
_________________________

We finally got to an abandoned house that hasn't been used since the 1600s.

As everyone got out of their car, we got ambushed by everyone in black clothes.

The people wearing all black circled around us and started talking in another language.

Jim:"You all are trespassing on mafia grounds. And now you are our prisoners, and welcome to your nightmares. Because our boss doesn't take kindly to any trespassers and even not to alphas." The one guy said, but just then, someone on the motorcycle came up.

The person on the motorcycle looked around and stopped on me and my team.

He walked up to the guy that was talking and placed his hand on the guy shoulder.

???:"I want to know what is going on, and why do I small four grown alphas and a runt. If any of you hurt a runt, I would hurt you all." The one on the motorcycle yelled out.

I guess he doesn't like people hurting runts, but what about omegas.

Jim:"No, boss, we haven't even been around a runt. We have only been around those five alphas, and they are from another mafia." That guy is brave to talk like that to his boss.

If anyone talked to Logan like that, they'll be sleeping with the fishes.

???:"Another mafia, huh, well, let see. I only smell four alphas and one runt. You idiots I have a mind to kill every one of you, but I am not because why well you all are very lucky that you have a family that needs you. Now you Blondie, what's your name and what mafia are you guys from." The motorcycle guy talked to everyone, and he said the last part to me.

Every mafia knows about the Gonzalez family, but this mafia is new and doesn't know who I am and what my Twin brother does.

Leon:"My name is Leon Mathew Gonzalez, and we are from the Gonzalez mafia. My twin brother Logan is the leader of the Gonzalez mafia family." I said, and the guy looked at me and took his helmet off, and all I can see is my dad in this guy.

Enrique:"It's nice to meet you, Leon. My name is Enrique Speedy Gonzalez. And this my brother is my mafia. I am the assassin known as black jet, and welcome to the black jaguar's." Enrique said, but when he called me brother, I knew that I've found my baby brother.

But something is wrong, and Lorenzo can feel it as well.

Leon:(Lorenzo, what is going? I don't feel his wolf. Does he even have one)

Lorenzo:(Baby brother wolf is taking his time. He wants family around so everyone sees him turn into his wolf form. Jason is his wolf name, but Jason likes to keep everyone waiting.) Lorenzo finished talking, so that's why I didn't feel his wolf.

Because his wolf is waiting to be around his family, Logan is going to freak out to see our baby brother.

Enrique looks just like daddy dearest.

Our dad hates it when me and Logan call him daddy dearest, but I hope to teach Enrique everything.