chapter 4

*Enrique*

I am mad at my second in command because everyone in my mafia doesn't know what the Gonzalez mafia can do.

If my family found out about this, I wouldn't know what I could do because my real familia comes first, then everything.

Leon found me and I couldn't be happier, because I've found the family that I always wanted and now that I have my family.

I really want to meet my family, but I want to fine my mate so they can meet my family.

But how would they react to me being a mafia leader and an assassin, I love what I do, but if my family say that I shouldn't be put in danger, I would listen to my family.

Enrique:"Leon, I want to meet everyone in the family and get to know them. Because I've don't know anyone, and I want to get to know my real parents and my two older brothers." I've said, and I know it would be hard not just for but for my family. Would my real parents want me back, and would my other brother be happy that I am coming back.

Leon:"Oh Ricky, of course everyone would love to meet you. Enrique, when you were taking from us, everyone was so upset that everyone thought you had died. But Logan and I didn't give up on hope. We prayed to the moon goddess to look after you. In the Gonzalez family, we never had an omega or runt, I am the first runt in the family, and you Enrique are the first omega in the family. Our whole family is nothing but alphas. When the alpha males in the Gonzalez family found out that you were taken away from us, they went crazy.

The only one to calm the alphas down is the omegas, I've tried everything to calm Logan down and nothing. My own twin brother and mate don't want anything to do with me. My wolf Lorenzo misses his mate, Logan doesn't care, mate, or not he would go around sleeping with other people." Leon cried at the end, I feel sorry for my brother, and I just hope that Logan would open his eyes and see what he is doing to Leon.

If I found my mate, I would want them to love me and care for me. And make sure that they would love our pups.

But if my mate ever cheated on me, they would be saying goodbye to their dick. Because I would cut it off cheat on me, and they will see a crazy omega.

Enrique:"Leon, it's none of my business. But I think Logan is doing what he is doing because he is a mass. And I think you should be all sexy like fine your most hot and sexy outfit, and show Logan what he is missing. If I were an alpha, I would show you how much you mean to me, and baby Logan would be jealous if he saw you with me." I've said with an evil grin, Leon looked at me with an evil smile and started laughing like crazy.

So that's where I've got my craziness from. I always thought about going to Hogwarts and dealing with dumbbells.

But no, I guess everyone in the Gonzalez family is crazy and I hope they love my crazy self.

I told my man to let the four alphas and Leon go because I have business to do, and I don't want my brother to see what I could do.
_______________________________________

After some time, I've walked down towards my basement.

I love my basement because it's dark and creepy, just the way I like it, I have to deal with a lot of people who would steal from me.

You want to know something about me, I love to torcher it's like I could do art on the human body, and I keep them alive.

If someone steals from me, they are dead because when I torcher someone, it's like someone takes over my mind.

I started singing the freddie Cougar song because it's scary and creepy.

Don't get me wrong or anything, but young children shouldn't see that movie.

One time, I got severus and lucius to watch nightmare on Elm Street. And let just say they didn't fall asleep for the whole school year.

They thought that freddie was going to get them, and Potter and his friends were looking at severus and Lucius as if they had lost their minds.

And me being me, I was walking very slow like and I scared them. But let just say that wasn't my finances prank, but they threw hexes,curses, and spells at me.

I never pranked them for a while. I've made sure they were fine, and then I started to prank them.

Pranking Potter and his friends were fun and everything, but lucius and severus were the most fun to prank.

Because I could hide from them, but with Potter and his friends, it was like they could fine me anywhere.

So anyways, I have to deal with a big fat giant rat who was stealing from me.

I've given that rat everything he ever wanted and opened my arms and welcome in my mafia.

For him to do this to me is an act of disrespect for him, I gave him a family after his wife left him, and after his son didn't want anything to do with him.

I stopped at the cell door that held the rat inside. I don't like people becoming a rat because everyone knows what I would do with the rats.

The guard opened up the cell door to let me in, and I saw the rat tied up to the chair.

Enrique:"Jojo, I welcome you with open arms, and we broke bread. I let you in my mafia because your family didn't what anything to do with you, oh and I bet your son would love to know how you've got the money to help him out when he doesn't want anything to do with you. I can't wait to see how he would react to you being in the mafia and to top it all of it off you are working for black jet, and tell me your son just had a baby girl right. Now, what would she say if she knows that her grandfather is in the mafia and working for black jet?" I question at the end because no grandchild or child shouldn't know about what their grandparents or parents do because the child wouldn't trust anyone again.

I walk to my torcher weapons and pick up my knife, I give anyone a chance if I should do it easy way or the hard way.

But then I chose the hard way because hearing someone screaming is like music to my ears.

Let's just see what I could do to JoJo. Oh, how fun is this going to be.

If I ever fine my mate, I would want him to help me torcher someone because that would be hot to see my mate being all dominant.