New Student? (Chapter 2)

Start from the beginning

It was now lunch and I headed out into the study centre, where also was the cafeteria. I grabbed my lunch and sat down at our usual table, where Lia and Emma were already talking about what happened today.

"So, your paired with Kaleb I see." said Lia.

"Unfortunately, yes I don't really have a choice as this is worth 40 precent our grade, I can't really complain about it." I bite into my chicken sandwich. "So, who are you guys doing it with?"

"Cole and Lia, and then Jake forced me to be paired with him." said Emma.

"God what's up with you two? I swear I saw you looked like you wanted him six feet under today." asked Lia,

"I'll fill you guys in another time, it's a long story." She said "Anyway, what's up with you and Kaleb?"

"A lot, I have to see him every day now, and I have to see him tonight after school for the dinner."

"Ok but like it can't be that bad."

"I wish." I say, "But seriously if I try to ignore him maybe the year will go smoothly."

"Yea, you just can't let Kaleb know." said Emma.

There was an unsettling silence.

"Can't let Kaleb know what?"

Well, speak of the devil, he shall appear.

West and the other two boys made their way to our table. They never sat there, they were always circled by the nosy girls of the school; they were all over the three.

"Nothing, we were just talking about the project." Lia was quick to cover up with her lie.

"Yea sure you are" he said, even just being around him pissed me off.

"Hey babe" said Zora sitting down near West. Who the hell invited her? The two started talking until West looked up at me.

"So, Mads, I guess I'm seeing you after school? for the project you know." And then with a smirk he added "Also for the dinner"

"What dinner babe, I thought we were heading out tonight, and then having some fun at my house." Zora said.

"We can do that another time, plus it's a family thing with my parents and you know I'm all about family first." West spoke.

Yea right.

"Whatever, plus me and Mads have some things to catch up on." He said with a smirk. Right after that he left leaving Zora the bitch with us.

"What are you still doing here?" Lia snaps at her "You can leave now."

She scoffed and flicked her hair in Lia's face then finally got the clue that she should leave.

********

It was now fourth period, last session went horrible. I was stuck working with the dumbest people in my geography class. In that case I would have rather worked with West.

Finally, the bell rang, and it was second lunch. Me and Cole made our way to our usual table since we'd have geography class together.

The girls and Jake were already sitting there's and so was the bitch Zora and her lovely asshole West.

"Did you not understand last time that you weren't invited to be here?" I said with my eyebrow raised, looking at her.

"Just shut up Mads." West say defending her.

"Oh, you don't tell me to shut up, have you seen your hoes? West you've made my life a living hell just please don't make this any worse."

"And what exactly have I done?"