Tyler's heart stopped as Josh moved his head, his chest tightening as his breath hitched when he actually felt and saw Josh press a kiss against the head of his cock. His hand flew to Josh's hair, to tangle through it, pull gently and that made Josh so much more eager as he then felt Tyler push him closer. Josh pressed open-mouthed kisses against Tyler's clothed cock, moving from the head down to the bottom and back up again, closing his eyes as he did so; Josh was in heaven - very gay, hot, dominant, kinky heaven - but he was in heaven. He couldn't get enough of Tyler, of every part of his body but especially the part he was kissing now, and he wished the fabric of Tyler's clothes wasn't in the damn way.

"You're fucking phenomenal Josh, you're quite literally taking my fucking breath away", Tyler panted. Josh hummed softly, and Tyler felt it all against his cock; gosh, he wanted to pull his sweatpants down and fuck Josh's mouth so fucking bad, but he thankfully had enough willpower and control not to do so. Yeah, he was making Josh do all sorts of kinky, submissive shit, but he was still protecting Josh and taking care of him too, making sure he wouldn't go too far - Josh literally kissing his cock was pushing it, but tyler never told him to do that; that was all josh - making sure that Josh wouldn't lie to him about being okay with something just for tyler, like he'd done with his ex; he was responsible for Josh, and no matter how badly turned on he was, he would never take advantage of him.

Tyler just wished he could snap a picture of Josh like this and cherish it forever. But that was, of course. also something he'd never do without Josh's consent. He just wished he could have a picture to capture the moment, but he could only dream. He'd just have to study every part of Josh and this moment, and burn it into his memory forever.

"You like doing that, baby?" Tyler asked. "So much", Josh sighed softly, before pressing another few kisses against Tyler's hard cock. "It feels so good Ty, it- your-", he stuttered. "Mhm? My what baby? C'mon, say it", Tyler told him. Josh felt the embarrassment in his chest, but somehow he enjoyed it so much, and he still didn't get how.

"I- your- your cock feels so- so fucking flawless", Josh softly said. "S-so immaculate, I- I'd never get enough of it", he spoke, and Tyler pulled Josh's head back by his hair right away, off his cock - not because he wanted Josh to stop - quite the opposite - but he did so because he felt like he was about to cum, and he couldn't let that happen.

"Jesus fuck J, that was fucking close", Tyler panted. "you're fucking insane, I fucking love you", Tyler gasped, and Josh felt the pang in his heart. He couldn't say it back, not in this situation, not when he knew Tyler didn't mean it the way he hoped he would, but it surely wasn't just in a friendship-type way right now either. He didn't know what to say, but Tyler then pushed him back and Josh's mind was very quickly replaced with more thoughts about Tyler's oh-so enjoyable cock.

Tyler then pulled Josh back again and he leaned over to make out with Josh now. Josh whimpered softly into the kiss, and Tyler held Josh's face in both his hands as he kissed him deeply.

"Let's go to bed", Tyler said. "Wh- what?" Josh said softly. "Oh don't worry, baby, not to sleep", Tyler hummed. "I'm not done with you yet, but I am gonna make sure to get you more comfortable", he said.

"...and to give both of our cocks a fucking break before we cum right here", he chuckled, and Josh blushed. "I'm not ready to be done with you yet, so we're gonna take a moment to move this to somewhere comfortable", he said. Josh blushed and he nodded. "I'll smoke one more cigarette okay?" Tyler said. Josh nodded. "Can I- c-can I keep touching you when you- when you do?" He asked carefully. "Oh baby, of-fucking-course you can", Tyler said. He lit a cigarette and he sat back against the back rest, inhaling the smoke deeply before he blew out. He watched Josh sit on the ground still as he rested his head against his thigh, then his hand went up to rub and squeeze and massage Tyler's cock gently again.