oh no....

Optimus prime POV
As we get a call from Megatron, I can see the fear in Starscream's optics. He seemed so scared, I turn to Ratchet and told him to take the family to the spare room we have. As Ratchet takes the family away I answer the call. Megatron is looking at me while I look at him with my battle mask. He stares at me with a mad expression. "Prime...If you don't return my second in command, I will hunt down you and your Autobots and then rip you all apart. Now return Starscream, and I will beat him for even thinking of switching sides to you stupid Autobots!" I could now tell why Starscream seemed so frightened about Megatron calling. "I will not be doing that Megatron, he has chosen a better path and is not gonna be going back with you any time soon." I then hang up the call. What makes him think he can just choose when a bot can leave or quit the war. He just thinks he's the boss of everyone. Why did I admire him, he was violent and cruel. He was also an attractive mech...WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING! What am I saying to myself, Megatron isn't attractive. You can't fall for the enemy...right?

Moments later
As I discussed with my bots about the situation Starscream comes out of the spare room with one of his sparklings... I think it was Quickspark, he walked past us and stood there, then he looked up. "I have a gift for you all, since you did save me from Megatron." He then pulled out a small crate looking box and a device. He puts the crate down and points the device at it and shoots. The crate becomes big and he opens it. There was about 2,000 cubes of energon in there. We were all shocked, he then grabbed 4 and looked at us "don't use them up to fast," then he leaves. Me and the others grab one and try it, I was way better than ours since ours is just scraps of leftovers, we got lucky with this. As we all drank our energon cubes Arcee looked at me and said "he's being to nice, what if this is all a trick?" I look at her and frown "why would he give us energon and cuddle with Skyfire if he wasn't on our side, plus he would never let us close enough to touch him, yet he didn't mind, he has truly changed Arcee, no need to worry so much." She just looks at me with a frown, she turns to leave, my spark aches with sadness because Arcee doesn't want to trust Starscream. Though no one can know that I said Megatron was attractive, I mean no- wait- yeah no- yes- he's not attractive, he is, he's not, wait...why am I arguing with myself?? Oh primus...I can't possibly think Megatron is attractive, he's the leader of the Decepticons and I'm the leader of the Autobots. Plus he wouldn't even feel the same...