The Star meets the Sky again

Starscream's POV
As I flew through the sky going to the coordinates Soundwave gave me, I couldn't stop my mind from going to the thought of being an Autobot. It seemed weird, but at least I'd be away from Megatron's wrath. I look down to land and I transform back into my bot form. As I land I look around to find the bone, as I walk I realize this is an opportunity to call the Autobots and ask. After hesitating for a little I finally call Optimus prime. As he picks up I inform him of what I think and he agrees to think about it, I then tell him the plan Megatron had. As I tell him all this, I didn't know some dumb glitch named Arachnid was hiding behind a tree so she could snitch, what she didn't know was Megatron lost her trust and would trust my word more than her's. After I hang up the call I grab the bone and walk away,and then jump and transform into my alt mode. I fly away towards the Nemesis. As I fly I enjoy the air, the moon light, the feeling of being free, my mind soon runs to the memory's of me and my lover, when we would go flying around in the night sky on Cybertron in the city of Vos. Oh how he looked in the moonlight, he was so handsome, I miss us flying in the night air, in peace, just comfortable silence as we enjoyed each other's company. As I soon came closer to the Nemesis I think about what I'll tell him. As I transform and land, I walk to the main room and walk to Megatron, he looks at me and then my hand, I look at him and hand his the bone, he turns and calls for Shockwave. I leave and head to my chamber to recharge, it was really late so I went and laid down to relax and recharge.

The next day
As I online my optics I take a moment to relax, as I calm myself I think about me and the prime's deal, maybe I could sneak out to meet him. Maybe...just maybe, I won't have to deal with Megatron. As soon as I stop my train of thought I get up to go get energon, I was so tired and....sore? Why am I sore? Maybe I recharged in the wrong way. As I walk to the energon supply room, I carrie a device that can shrink and expand objects, I grab a crate and put energon inside it till it is full, I close the lid and shrink it, I put it in a small compartment on my body, after I do that, I hide the device and grab a cube to drink. As I sip away at the energon I walk to my chamber. As soon as I'm there I comm the Prime. We disgust me going now when no decepticon would notice, as the Prime agrees we end the comm. I pack up my stuff into a crate and shrink it, I make sure I have everything and didn't forget anything, then I put the small crate in my compartment. I then walk through the halls to the flying deck and transform into my alt mode.

1 hour later
As I land at the location we agreed to meet at, I see the prime and another bot, I assume it was bumblebee, it looked like bumblebee still doesn't have a T-cog, good think I brought a spare one. As I land I can see the prime's face, he seemed calm, I walk over to them and then I look at bumblebee, he seemed sad that I could transform. "Are you still missing your T-cog?" Bumblebee looks at me with sad eyes and nods "beep(yes)," I then smile and walk over "then I think you will like this, hold your servos out." As bumblebee looks at me he finally puts his servos out, I put the T-cog in his servos "hope you like it," bumblebee looks down at the T-cog and seems to start to cry, "i- um- I also have something else for you.." I then give him a new voice bot, kinda like his old one but way better and not broken. As he stares at the gifts he starts to leak lubricant from his optics, he then hugs me, I tap his back a bit nervous. I look over at the prime and he is smiling. He then gestures for me and bumblebee to follow, as we follow him in I see bumblebee run to Ratchet excited and show him the T-cog and the voice box, Ratchet seems to smile and tell bumblebee they can start on it. Then I see Prime leave and go to talk to Ratchet about the situation. I look around and I see three very familiar bots...Sky...? My sparklings...? How...? When...? I must be going crazy, right...?