⁷⁷⁷ ɖཞɛąɱʂ

I know I said I wasn't gonna post this week, but I changed my mind. Sorry for being inconsistent.

(sorry if this chapter is short)

---

Alright, now, I'm sure we've all had a hooded, blacked out, or had a blurry-faced character in our dreams before, including me. I've had one that's reoccurred a few times. I can only remember two dreams as of now that this figure was in. He was entirely pitch-black, like a silhouette, and he was hooded.  I'll explain the dreams to you, in the order that they happened. 

---

- ɖཞɛąɱ 1

Me and my 3rd grade best friend, lets call her Addie. We were at my old house playing outside, near a big tree in our backyard. It was night outside, probably around 9 or 10PM. Well, my imagination was a little.. weird that day, and she was.. flying? I don't know. Anyway, a hooded, blacked out man came through the gate. Around 6" maybe? Addie was back on the ground and we were laughing, yet the dream was silent. Until, well, he.. stabbed her, in the back, in the arm, and in the neck. I remember hearing her scream. It.. was terrifying ngl. I ran inside, I saw him watch me for a bit before chasing after me, and.. I think he was about to stab me, before the dream ended. The weird thing was, is that I couldn't hear anything besides her scream. Plus, I didn't shoot up like I normally would, I just opened my eyes and was like 'The hell?'. 

---

- ɖཞɛąɱ 2

Me and the same friend, Addie. We were in my room at my older house, the door shut and the curtains (Which are behind my bed, my beds in the center of the room) were.. open. Oddly. We were just.. talking, before we both heard a loud crash, she panicked and looked at me like she was gonna cry. I immediately got up and checked in the house, going down the hallway. It/he was behind the fridge, just kinda peeking out at me. It... was weird. I hated it. I stepped back, actually *feeling* fear. He chased after me, I ran, shut and locked my bedroom door. Addie was already dead. Hanging from my fan like Casey Becker in the first Scream movie. I screamed, he had somehow knocked down the door. I ran to my conveniently open window, and ran. I could feel the dirt and rocks in the road hitting my feet, IT HURT LIKE HELL. After I woke up, it genuinely felt like I had been running.

---

Yeah... I dunno if this is related to crp, but weird nightmares, are something I enjoy writing about. Although, these dreams happened in mid to late 2023. I got curious and the first link I had clicked on to find out what that dream had mentioned, Slenderman, which... was something I hadn't seen before in a site that described people in your nightmares. Anyway, probably a weird coincidence. (I have the site linked below if you wanna go check it out.) 

I haven't had many nightmares lately, which means, I haven't seen the guy. It's been worrying me for some reason. He randomly appeared, then disappeared just as quickly. I think it might just be my fear or something? But there, is definitely a chance it's something else. If any of you guys have opinions on this, I would like to hear about them! I've been trying to find this guy again, analyzing even my good dreams, to see if he's there. But he isn't. 

ɛҳɬཞą ʂɬųʄʄ

My dogs have been acting weirdly lately. I was outside with them and they kept on stopping and barking at something in the *small* mid-western 'trees' if you can call them that, that are on our property. No, I don't live next to any forest or whatever, just a small town. (Annddd my computer glitched and slowed down while writing this.)

Link to the website ; https://www.dreamdictionary.org/dream-meaning/cloaked-figure-dreams/

- Iris out!