⁴⁴⁴ ʂƈąƖɛʂ

This chapter will have; The Age Danger Scale and the Color Scale, along with my theory and opinion on it.

---

ąɠɛ ɖąŋɠɛཞ ʂƈąƖɛ ;

So, first let me explain what the age danger scale is, if you don't know. It's basically what danger you are in if you are a researcher / summoner at what age, or whats gonna target you, or something like that. It honestly differs SO MUCH its hard to tell. I'm just gonna grab a copy and pasted one from a random research book.

(Credits to _Black_Onyx_)

10 and under;

You are a nuisance, probably will be killed, but most CP's don't kill children (Watch out for Laughing Jack)

11 years old;

You may be in danger (Watch out for Lj).

12 years old; 

You are still to young but they may observe.  

13-18 years old

They're gonna harass you. You'll be watched. 14-18 they will most likely observe you and your skill set to see if you're fit to be a proxy.

19 and above;

Probably will be killed depending on who you are and what CP or proxy is.

(Don't know where they were going with that one)

---

Alright, so. I'm just gonna be blunt and say, I don't agree with the age danger scale, as every single one is basically this but just in a different font.  (No hate to anyone that believes in it.) But, I do have my own opinion on this (Obviously. Sorry if my thoughts are scattered, I've been pulling all nighters and impulsively decided to write about this specifically as soon as I realized I needed to upload a chapter today.) and I physically cannot see why they would just immediately decide to kill you off or just randomly leave you alone as soon as you turn 19. Plus I've seen some researchers say that they're in their 20s. (Mostly early and mid) It's so.. random, for lack of a better word. Plus, it's been copied and pasted hundreds of times, there's no way anyone could find the original source, was it made up? Did it come from a random person that randomly wrote it on wattpad or quotev and it immediately spread? I don't think we'll ever know. The earliest I can find it from a quick skim-through is March 29th 2020. In a month to be four years ago, as of February 7th 2024.  

Back on the 19 and over thing. It's so random and honestly a little stupid. You're probably gonna keep on researching and not drop everything the moment the clock strikes midnight, neither are they. It's so odd, where did that even come from? I would say that you could possibly be more at risk, you would be more stressed, potentially working, having to slim down your research. They might want you to continue, to let them continue to bother you (If, well, they do that). I would think that they would slowly fall off in your mid 20s, if you continue to research and believe, that is. 

Alright, this part is LENGTHY, so I'm gonna just go onto the color scale, which should hopefully be less lengthy. I'll go more into actual detail if you guys would like. (Such as what I think the danger scale should be, what would be more accurate in my eyes)

---

ʂɬơ℘Ɩıɠɧɬ ʂƈąƖɛ ;

This is definitely more open-ended. If, you don't know what this is, I'll explain. Basically, it goes from red to green, or green to red, depending on what book you read.  I'll go from green to red, good to bad. (Inspired by SlytherinVixen)

Green; Green is.. great, this is the safest area you can be in, compared to the others. I would say that most of the researchers and some summoners will stay in this area (Hopefully I will aswell.) You will want to stay in this zone, as it's basically the equivalent of the 'hehe nobody knows what I 'm doing' thought that you probably had at one point in your childhood. Along with the fact that you probably won't encounter them or yknow, be stalked. 

Yellow; This is one where most researchers are in, pretty much, you should be cautious. You will have caught the interest of them, probably don't continue to push their buttons, as the longer in this zone, the more dangerous it may become. 

Red; Yeahhh, I would recommend to stop researching momentarily for this one, ignore the strange occurrences or anything strange. Ignore it. Deem it as a coincidence. Unless its actually a random person on the verge of killing ya, that.. is probably not them..(I think) 👍. Anywho, this is what a few of us call, the dead zone, in other words, you're pretty much fucked if you continue to research and continue to summon or whatever, acknowledge and write about what happens, and say its them. Think.. the black accounts. Yknow, they randomly disappear off of the face of earth for seemingly no reason? Yeah.. might wanna stop researching for a WHILE. 

---

So, I feel like the Stoplight Scale is much more accurate. Just with the fact that there's.. just.. no specific ages for anything? I know that this pretty much just covers the classic danger things with no actual symptoms, which leaves it up to YOUR experiences and YOUR intuition, which I actually really like. As it's not like as soon as you turn 19 the crps will just- poof, ✨disappear✨ (I really hate the age danger scale, if you can't tell)

---

This chapter was extremely lengthy, I'm so sorry about that. I'm also sorry about the fact that my writing style just changed mid-way, I'm tired. I'll probably edit this chapter sometime in the future, anyways.

- Iris Signing Off.