the night of independence *backwards-3*

Lilith was sitting in her room thinking that now she is free her parents were still not home and she was busy in her thought it was evening and she was going to san fracisco.

While looking at the moon; which was sparkling; and the, stars which was giving the dark clouds a celestial vibe it was not less than a ethereal.
She sighed and took a very hard decision of life ---

With shivering hands eshe started writing ---

Dearest(that's now the correct word for you)father and lovely mother--
Here's more or less i would like to say--
Since i am 14 gonna turn 15 soon,and i know that you both are disappointed in me ;you expect me to become a ballerina and even lovely mother but little did you know that i am not intrested. You want me to act like a 14 year old is supposed to and be obedient but that's not what i want to do, you know you know you just want to manipulate me and there you are wrong!!!.
Since i got intrested in dancing
(hip-hop one) and you started to hate me and tried to manipulate me...
I can't stand you.
I can't fake myself anymore.
I love dancing, and you have no right to decide my carrier.
And i am going i will never come back.
Do whatever you want.

Your frustrated daughter
Lilith edra laurence.
After writing the letter she putted the letter into and envelope and closed ut with double sided tape , put that into dinning table and she started to pack her bag.
"A-a family photo!! I want it wistfully i can't take it" lilith mumbled to herself and kept the family photo on the table side."

"Lilith i am here only"
"I am coming" after saying that lilith jumped out of the kitchen window she roamed around backyard then she saw eva and start running over her.with a jolt on heart the young girl who has been grown up in 2 to 3 days was now chasing her dreams.

After almost 4 hours they reached san fracisco--
Lilith saw the apartment and sighed remembering about her villah and all the pretty things she had.
She sat in a corner where a bed was present beside that a bed table and a small study table.
She sighed and started to look into a new world-a world of freedom.
Eva stayed until half past 12 then she was gone she was all alone after some time she called  her bestie.
"Hey now, i am searching for a job and won't come to school and will transferred into other school after giving an entrance exam, i think i acn do it;i wilm repeat this session but its going to be worthy"
"Okh i will inform it to everyone"

Authors note
Heyyyy
Short update right well my exam are coming they are on 13th march so i better prepare for that but i can't.....it's okay i will maybe. The first paper is hindi i am anxious it's my worst subject....
Well happy upcoming ramadan....
Now you will get to know about justin's past so be ready and happy.
Ramadan mubarak one more time