backwards *1*

8/11/1996 united states (los angeles)

Lilith!!!! Yelled edra
"Yeah mom,i am coming ;why are you so impatient" lilith yelled back ,although like mother like daughter.

20 minuted later
Lilith was busy in choosing the best song to dance in a function, but suddenly someone knocked on the door---

"Maam,edra maam is calling you-servant 1
" umm,yeah ;i am coming"replied lilith while getting her bag done for school.

Lilith rushed downstairs and found her parents sitting in the dining area while edra was busy with airpods with taylor swift,as it was her daily routine.

"Oh !lilith don't make us shout like that ,look my larynx is paining" said edra with fake anger.
"It's not because of lilith but those songs which you are constantly playing ,you must see a otolaryngologist."
"Don't you dare to say something about taylor swift" edra protested.

While daniyal just show a amusing face and took away car keys.

"Lilith let me drive you to school today" said daniyal.
"Umm yeah! Okh lets go"said elated lilith.

She hopped in car-----
And the whole ride was silent as lilith was reading a book.
" lilith ,your mother was saying there is a dance performance of yours"said daniyal in hushed tone.
"Yeah ,you are right ,it's a hip hop dance" said lilith with a bright smile.
"We want you to perform ballet" protested daniyal
"But dad!!i don't want to become a ballerina" protested lilith.
"We just said you to perform,dont become overdramatic." Said daniyal.
"Whatever" said lilith with rolled eyes .

<><><><>
School time
"Hey eva,i missed you sweetie" said lilith while making a pout and hugged eva as she hopped out of car.
"And i missed you more" eva said while breaking the hug and cupping the face of lilith.

"You both go to classroom right now ,what are you two doing in the campus here" yelled miss claira from back after seeing both of the girls missing like they got to meet each other after ages.
"Yeah miss claira ,we are going ;let's go lilith" eva said first sentence louder and the second sentence she just whispered into her ear.

Third person pov
"Sir!!i really wanted to talk to you"said miss claira.
" what lilith have done now?"said daniyal while getting out of.
"Oh no sir!nothing i just wanted to tell you about her performance, you should come this time ;i bet you both will enjoy it a lot" said claira still holding a smile.
"If its not ballet then we are not coming" saud daniyal.
"Sir ,it's your choice but i bet she will be the best dancer if you both will support her;thanks for listening" said claira as her face turned sad;she bowed and leaved.

He just made a disappointed look for his daughter as her daughter did a very bad mistake.
Then he remembered he had a businesses deal with a travel agency company.

<><><><><>
Lilith was home practicing for her performing while holding a genuine smile on her face as she was getting better.
"And done" lilith said while turning off the music

She rushed downstairs and she found her mother standing in the front of mirror while looking at the balle dress.
"Oh lilith come here darling!i have something for you" said edra in a nice tone.
"I really dont want it !mom i am here to tell you that i am..."lilith was cutted off by edra.
" idk"said edra .
"Mom today i have to buy a flare jeans for my dance ;let me have some money ,may i " lilith said politely.
"Yeah !!here you go " edra said while passing some money from her purse.
"Come before dinner!!we want to have dinner with you" said edra after seeing lilith going.
"Thanks mom !!okh bye i will" said lilith while running fastly to her driver.

-------------
Dinner time---

"Mommy !!look at this !isn't it preety?said lilith while showing her smile.
" yeah "said edra.
" oh !daniyal how was your meeting?"asked edra while admiring the beauty of packet of potato chips as it was last one.
(She have already eaten more than 4 packets so she will not get anything)
"The meeting was canceled ;because his father died yesterday" saud daniyal trying to hide his pain as he just got a thousand dollars loss.
"Oh !" Replied edra.
"It is going to be conducted after 4 years!because they think that our company is not that good" said daniyal while clenching  his jaw.
"It's okay !you will improve it then their company will come to us" calming down daniyal she said in a hushed tone.

While lilith was sitting and waiting for this drama to get over soon ;she wanted to eat very badly.
The maiden was the first person who noticed hungry lilith as the maiden was one of her friends.
"Sir,maam food is getting cold!may i serve it" said maiden(arina)
"Yeah,proceed " said edra while giving a smile.

The whole dinner was silent as soon lilith was an extrovert at that time so she decided to break the silence.
"Daddy!!!don't you think that that lady gaga is better than taylor swift"said lilith.
" think....hah.she is "said daniyal holding a smirk while playing with the forks and spoons which was dancing between his entangled fingers.
" nooooo !!!taylor swift is best "edra protested while yelling.

The small yet memorable fight lasted for only two minutes; but it was very mesmerizing as it is a part of love to quarrel.

<><><><><><><>
Lilith was sleeping after learning about that (trignometry)
Suddenly someone entered in the door and changed her flare jeans with ballet outfit .

Continue in next part-----
Authors note-
So tell me your opinion about our extrovert lilith by the away ;i was not writing from quite few days and a day before yesterday i had a very bad headache and unfortunately some kind of pain reliever balm attacked on my eyes and i was unable to see anything .....so that's why i was not writing but now i am fine.

Okh i love you always byee

Your dard,peera se trapne (marne)wali author
S.S.shahin.

1030 words!!!!