backwards *2*

Lilith woke up while rubbing her eyes as she blabbered to herself "i am so happy, today is my performance and i am all prepared" she stretched a bit and then wore her home slippers and rushed to bathroom.

40 minutes later --
Lilith was doing her hair ,while her backpack was lying on floor her eyes rested upon the bag she was looking quite suspicious but she thought ,it was just because of her subconscious mind.

She rushed downstairs founding no one she just took some snacks along with her which was hung upon the kitchen shelf.
She didn't find her parents but it wasn't surprising for her, as it was the 72th time they have leaved her alone so she didn't care and rushed to driver .

"Hey ,uncle tom;may i get a ride to my school" said lilith while tying her shoe lace as she was going to fell.

"Yeah of course my dear,hop in" said tom being a kind soul.

Uncle tom was very kind and passionate towards other,in spite of beng old and no childrens he decided to become a driver and lilith -for him like daughter as he wasn't aware of what was going to happen he gave a ride to lilith.

Lilith was continually on her phone texting her bestie. As uncle tom noticed it bu didn't said anything as it was not his business ,little did know about the pious intentions of lilith so he was carefree.

POV lilith---
As i was texting my friend my eyes fell upon the magnificent sky and a rose i wanted it very dreadfully ,but little did i know 'my parents won't allow me to spend some time alone in outdoors, i was made to shut myself up in my room and be like a introvert i wasn't a introvert i am not even going to be it's boring.

End of lilith POV.

uncle tom noticed her and stopped the car and questioned lilith that why she is looking pale and tired.
Lilith said just because of performance so uncle tom decided to shut him up and do his work with loyalty.

Lilith was in her school talking to her teacher.
"Ma'am ,don't you worry i am all practised ;our performance is going to be best one i am sure"
"I hope so"
As lilith was talking to teacher her eyes fell upon a beautiful girl who was talking to her boy-toy as we can say it because she controls him.
"My prince charming" said eva while caressing the back of Jonathan.
"I better be" jonathan replied looking a bit happy as he was depressed (he wasn't) .
Lilith just smiled knowingly that she will never be able to do that until there was some talk about marriage and all.
"How happy they are; i hope they be together(only if they are in one another." prayed lilith for her one of the 'bestest' (its not a word but it does exist for me) friend.

"Lilith!!lilith stop daydreaming ,isn't maths class enought for you to daydream ??,your performance will be performed in 40 minutes go het ready". Saud miss claira while putting hand on lilith's head(she was basically blessing lilith).

"Yes ofc miss,i am going." Said lilith while looking very splendid in her floral printed knee length dress that is making her look like a princess.

In changing room---
"Wait !!!my dress ??where is it ??what is this ballet dress doing here ??" Said lilith in amusement ,it was one of her best days she was having as it was rare for her .she was enough smart to guess why her parents weren't at home.

She starting crying in quaters as everybody eyes fell upon lilith .One girl came and asked her everything ,lilith told her and she was amazed that how  parents could do that.
In no time miss claira got to know that and felt pity for lilith but she was unable to do anything as it was not in her hands.

"And our next performance is of vipers" as the conductor announced.

In no time whole team was on the stage without lilith. Lilith was the head of the group but now charlotte was the leader. Lilith was just sobbing quietly in the dance room. In no time eva noticed that lilith was not on stage.
So eva walked up to dance room with penguin walks expecting nobody will hear her~~

"Hey lilith !! Why are you sobbing here,come on " said eva while playing with her curls and sitting down near lilith.
"What happened mahh dance queen" eva questioned in a teasing way while pinching lilith cheek, eva was known to the fact that she got irritated when someone pulled her cheeks. But eva noticed one think that she wasn't irritated she was just sobbing badly while used tissue were on the floor instead of dustbin.

As lilith start narrating everything while sobbing; someone interrupted them.
"Hey eva !! What are you doing here ??? Come let's go" said jonathan while passing his hands to eva.
Lilith expected her to go but an unexpected thing happened.
"How dare you to roll your eyes to my bestie hahh!! Listen to me if you again said any mischievous about lilith then we are done" eva yelled at her own "the prince charming".
"Ughh!! You will breakup with me for this piece of shit ?? She is such a troublesome look someone is sobbing instead of performing" said jonathan sarcastically  again rolling his eyes.
"Enough !! We are done you may go." Siad eva trying not to be harsh as lilith was sobbing badly.
"Yehh breakup with a diamond when you get shit" said jonathan while going.
Eva stood up wanting to beat jonathan to death(eva is captain of the judo team)but lilith held her hand and gestured her to sit and start crying again that she just made her bestie broke up.
"I-i'm sorry"
"Don't be sorry that boy was talking weird thing about you behind your back, friendship before lover."
"You remeber our virtues we made when we were ten" lilith stopped crying and her eyes were sparkling like honey.
"You thought that i will??" Said eva in irritated tune.
"Not to lie ,yeah i did after seeing your prince charming" said lilith.
"Kindly focus on what were you telling me" said eva while getting irritated by jonathan, does she hated her ??yeah she did but was unable to say that.
As lilith started narrating the whole matter at last lilith eyes filled up with tears.
"Lilith !! You know you are an independent woman".
"I am not".
"but you can be as you have amazing talent,girl listen your parents will never let you do what you want i know the family of laurence(lilith's family) especially your father he is very stubborn, you need to quit your life i am telling you ;you are able of great things,if you try.
After having this long lecture lilith got confident and her eyes again sparkling like honey not because of tears but a dream.
"Will you help me ??"
"Of course i would but you have to leave a note to your parents ;if you wouldn't then i am sure that 'mr.daniyal laurence'will surely call whole cops.
" i will do it today"
"That's the spirit,i will help you ;wait you can live on that distance relative of mine for first 3 months she will not charge anything".
" you are just amazing"
"I know"

Author's note
That's called friendship , i thought i have written a short para 
on friendship and i found that in one of my old "writing helping books".
Friendship --
Friendship is one of the beautiful treasures that life gives us. It is a sensitive and delicate bond between two individuals. Friendship is a special bond which will get stronger as time flies. We can share many things with our friends. Having good friends is like blessing, not all are blessed with good and true friends. Friendship is like a rainbow sharing colours of joy,faith,sorrow,secrets,love,
Respect,and happiness. A good friendship require a lot of respect and understanding. At last i would like to day that "true friendship is a blessing for everyone ,people who are blessed with good and true friends should appreciate their friendship and be happy in one another.
(I found it in my old notebook as i was preparing a speech for friendship and i wrote it)

Question--
"Should i do something with jonathan???".

Okh i love you always byeee

Your unskilled author
S.S.shahin.

1433 words....