Miss him too..

Sun had a choice , he couldn't take it anymore , All this pain.. this suffering.. his entire lifetime.. He couldn't take it.. he was the only one with everything.. The memory of old moon.. his brother.. yes monty was there.. they didn't deserve to be the last one standing.. right? But in his family , it was just sun.. The only one.. Everything's different..

As sun went to Monty to talk a bit

Sun went over to the gator themselves , to get a final chat..

Heya sun what brings ya?

Monty looked over at sun confused , The look sun recognized , Maybe he was overthinking but.. He was going to miss this.. The only thing that stayed.. Monty.. just a bit different.. Well the both of them changed!

Can we talk?

Monty took notice to sun's quiet tone as he looked back at sun a bit concerned knowing where this might be going

Uh.. sure sun..

Monty walked to a area as they sat down on a bench and sat sun next to them

So what do ya wanna talk about?

Just about everything? Like from the start and all..

Oh your missing old moon huh?

...

As much as sun didn't want to talk about it , he missed old moon more than everything , the one person who knew sun from the top , they did know eachother from the start..

y-yes...

Sun looked at Monty , this was going to be a therapy session for sure

Well.. that's.. uh.. Okay sun that's okay , your allowed to miss your brother.. or old moon.. I miss him too.. miss the guy.. my best friend! Remember when you bought that space house?

Yeah.. I do.. I was so stupid..

That's okay though , what's the word? Oh yeah , When times were simpler, no eclipse , no Bloodmoon , no whatever is ruining your life..

Sun smiled a bit as he looked at moon , It was bittersweet but it was fun talking..

When it was just me and moon.. playing games..

Sun sounded hurt.. He sounded so tired.. Monty knew this..

You know.. Old moon saved a ton of recordings he recorded incase of something bad happening with him..

He did..?

Yep! He didn't seem the type.. but I'm happy he did

Sun smiled

Where?

I have it saved in my head , and on a computer, I can send ya

Why not watch this one..?

Monty sent a recording

It was a recording moon left when he got all scared he'd lose himself..

Monty looked at sun , As sun walked off to watch the video

'Hey sun.. It's me moon.. and yes if your watching this it's probably from Monty.. Well.. How's the future? Is it good..? I didn't lose myself did I..?

...

Sun felt oil tears fall from his eyes

I made this cause.. I know one day I'm gonna do something dumb.. I just want to say sun..

I love you brother.. And if I say otherwise... I'm sorry.. I'm not a good brother I admit.. but I don't want to be.. entirely terrible y'know..?

If I'm still there or I'm not.. , hope Monty can help you to anyone we meet on the way? Yeah..

In the recording Monty came in

Is the recording done???

Yeah yeah gator

The recording ended

Sun then sobbed quietly as Monty came back and hugged him

Its okay sun..

Monty hugged sun as sun sobbed onto Monty's shoulder

I'm here for you..