Evil sun and Sun meet

Evil sun was curious after his encounter with moon , he felt.. Left out of details like a amount of details that were.. Erased even.. Evil sun knew it was because of this moon's memory wipe so he needed more information..

Their sun.. he could pretend for a day.. Collecting information on that Alternate universe would be easier.

Later , Sun was busy cleaning the barrels until something felt wrong he went to the ball pit to check  but kept a distance from the ball pit itself , So he decided to try and catch the thing even if it was dangerous.. he was feeling quite brave today, He fell into the ball pit and tried to get to the source until..

AGH!

Something grabbed him.. and pulled him in!?

Hello other me..

Sun couldn't his eyes. it's himself!? Or well another version, but he needed to get out get away , he might be dangerous.. He tried to get back into the ball pit until..

Don't worry... it won't hurt

[SYSTEM SHUTOFF]

Sun woke up in a dark room.. he was afraid and scared he couldn't , he couldn't scream..

MPHH!

A muffled yell from sun he tried to get out, it was until.. the door opened to reveal him.. The other sun..

Hello sun. I finally meet you.. I apologize but.. You'll have your life back after I'm done.

He shut the door.. What did he mean "You'll have your life back"!?  Will he impersonate me? Not again! Sun thought trying to free himself , Failing in the process..

Evil sun got to the dimension and Crawled out of the ball pit and walked outside to look around to find anything important.

But then the earth sister came in..

Oh hello sun! How are you?

Good.

He was not doing good he was emotionless easily concerning earth

Are you okay sun?

Words evil sun never thought he would hear, but he needed to put a better act..

Oh! Sorry earth.. I was just tired

Evil sun continued to walk away not happy with the encounter looking for this dimension's moon

Soon he found a small lunar animatronic , this was obviously lunar the one who had contact with the.. Astral bodies..

Hello lunar

Uhh.. Hey sun? You alright?

Oh nothing.. Just wandering that's all..

Lunar looked at sun suspiciously then walked away rather creeped out.

...i should get eyes on him.. I need to know what he can do..

Evil sun went around placing cameras at every area of the pizza plex to get eyes on any.. interesting character.

Sooner or later Evil sun finally found this dimension's moon , he was at monty gator golf with.. this dimension's monty , they were chatting until they noticed him

Oh hi sun! Why.. were you watching us like that?

Monty said suspicious , curious on sun's odd behavior.

Sorry I just wanted to talk about something..

About what sun?

Moon Sun's brother , questioned not seeing why Monty suspicious of him

About who is.. Evil sun..?

It was always a question evil sun wanted to know.. What did others think of him..

How did you know that..?

The channel..

Oh uh.. that sun.. is not a good person.. I really don't like him.. I never really thought you could be evil.. but since that dimension exists.. who knows maybe a universe where earth was got a virus or something..

That's what he thought of him.. Typical.. He weren't any better than his own moon, He already had the cameras set up.. it's time to get back.

Evil sun returned to his dimension satisfied, he went to a broom closet near his daycare and opened it up revealing a sobbing sun.

Are you okay?

Evil sun enabled something on the back of his head so he could speak clearly

What do you expect!? Why did you want from my life?!

Information. It's a a Clear answer but you can go back home now. Wipe your tears, it might give away something happened..

Evil sun freed sun from the rope and wires he was in casing this sun in

...

Sun went back home confused.. He didn't seem.. Too evil..