I care about you

This is actually from a theory of mine🤩

After everything sun was still there... Death after death.. The sun started to shine less and less , First Blood moon , Moon , lunar , Eclipse , KC, earth... it took a lot out of sun each ray of sunshine sun had were plucked away till he almost had nothing.. but then eclipse came back.. The problems never ended.. so sun was done.

Sun was in a field pretty far away from the pizzaplex , He looked to the horizon and waited..

Soon after Eclipse came by to probably tease sun.. hurt him maybe..

Hello idiot. What are you doing here? I thought you'd be with your.. brother..?

Sun looked over at eclipse and asked the question that he himself wouldn't want to hear

Why didn't you kill me yet eclipse.

Sun asked almost completely devoid of emotions tired looking eyes with no happiness behind them
Nothing of what he was is there anymore.

What do you mean "kill you" ?

Eclipse looked at sun almost angry and annoyed at the question

From everyone in this family.. Why didn't you kill me. You had every chance..

Eclipse scoffed and looked away almost revealing he was concerned by what sun was saying

Well.. I would..

It was an excuse, There were no more lies eclipse could tell the evidence was against him.. He never thought he would have to answer this question..

Then why didn't you do it yet! I'm so tired of being here seeing everyone I care about have something bad happen to them!

Sun yelled at eclipse revealing what he really felt, Wanting a answer from the one who started it all.

Is that what you really think sunny..? Then I'll tell you.. If that's what you REALLY want.

Eclipse said reluctantly more annoyed than anything but willing to oblige with sun's request.

I wouldn't kill you sun.. You wouldn't deserve it.. unlike Moon.. and well more obvious ones.

What do you mean by "Deserve it" I killed you twice!

Well it was never YOU! You never wanted to kill me in the first place! It was never you! You didn't even have the guts to kill me when you wanted too! You can't do anything sun.. It was moon who set it all up , HE is the one who left his code in you HE is the one who hurt you! Didn't you notice!? I never physically hurt you barely for it to hit! Didn't you pick it up..?!

Then why did you kill lunar!?

All he did was mess up everything sun! He was childish never listened and was rude.. Didn't he hurt you too sun? Annoy you, wouldn't listen..?

And yet you still accept him as family...

It's because you took over our bodies! Lunar didn't do anything he went against you!

And did he listen to you? He needed to be convinced... Moon is the one who convinced him , Monty was the first to try and convince him! And I wouldn't kill you! Every dimension where I won! Your not dead and I mean it.

I don't.. I don't understand.. why do you keep me alive..?

For the first time sun was not gonna fight eclipse he was curious at the least , Something about this seems like he isn't gonna hurt him..

Cause it was always moon I hated.. if I really wanted to hurt you I would turn on the pain receptors.. But I didn't, didn't i sun..? You were just asleep in there.. No pain. I didn't even kill in your body.. Bloodmoon did didn't they? But that was before wasn't it? Now you don't remember

Sun was shocked.. He couldn't understand.. did eclipse.. Care about him..? No.. no that couldn't be.. they hate eachother right? Right?

Do you.. Care about me eclipse?

Eclipse then quieted down.. did he care about sun..? Did he..? Would that explain.. everything? No that wasn't right.. he said he hated both of them.. He said it didn't he?

Your more of an idiot than i thought..

The two were quiet for a long while until eclipse disappeared and sun just sat there confused..

Did eclipse care..?