Request from Toudster-11⭐️

•continuation from Evil sun and sun meet•

( Solei is a nickname for Evil sun!!!)

After a week of Solei playing as sun , he already got sick of this sun's life , being pushed around , it was expected at the least.. Solei knew this New moon claimed himself to be better than the old moon but Solei wouldn't buy it , He continued to analyse each of the family this sun had , Earth was quite the nice one but too nice for Solei's opinion , Lunar was the first to be suspicious of him and Solei knew this lunar would easily bring attention to it , so Solei tried his best to not get caught , he knew it would just bring more attention to him.

•Moon•

I am starting to get more suspicious of sun.. or this sun.. He's just been acting weird , like he barely knew us , I can't really put my finger on it but lunar was the first to tell me about it , I saw sun writing in a book and when I came by he hid it? Yeah it was weird , sun yes had secrets but after I asked sun he denied it? Sun was not good at lying or would lie but it would be convincing if I didn't just see him writing on it..

 He's just been acting weird , like he barely knew us , I can't really put my finger on it but lunar was the first to tell me about it , I saw sun writing in a book and when I came by he hid it? Yeah it was weird , sun yes had secrets but after I ...

•No POV• (bad art T-T)

Solei went to where he left Sun to give him back his life , Solei knew he couldn't hide from this sun telling the rest which he didn't care about he knew they were suspicious already , so Solei untied sun and left him in his room while charging so this sun could wake up later when he was gone.

Later that day sun woke up back in his room , he immediately ran to moon to tell him everything that happened...

•sorry if this dosent appeal to you Toudster-11! I can't really do the whole evil sun just continued to do this kind of thing , it doesn't fit his character and I hope this is still okay with you!🌙