The game & the afterparty

-Taylor's POV-
As soon as me and Blake walked out of the car paparazzi just crowded us like crazy. I knew that as soon as I turned up to this game people would start to figure out what's going on. I'm happy with Travis, he treats me well. The problem is I don't know if he is ready to be right in the public eye. Everything we do will be known. It's normal for me but I know that Joe didn't like it. He didn't like the public knowing everything about him. I know Travis has told me he is not bothered but I know things will change for him. He will be known as Taylor swifts boyfriend from now on so I don't know if he will gradually become the same as joe. I feel something different about Travis though. Something more trustable. I'm not sure.

Me and Blake make it up to the box and are faces are already up on the big screen but I'm just looking for Travis down on the field. They are only warming up but I still like watching him. His mum walks into the box and I smile and hug her. I really like his mum she's really nice. The first time we met wasn't really planned I guess but she was still nice!

"Hello love" she says as we hug. "Hey Donna!" I say as she walks with me to Blake and I introduce them to each other. The game starts and everyone sits down. I spend most of my time watching Travis. He is so hot when he plays. Around 5 minutes into the match a familiar looking woman walks in. I look at her and smile. I think it's Brittany, the chiefs quarterbacks wife and the one who went with Travis to my show aswell. She walks over to me and hugs me as she walks over. "Hi! I'm Brittany, Patrick's wife" she says and I smile. "Hi! I've heard loads about you!" I say to her as she sits with me Donna and Blake and we all sit and watch the game. Travis scores two touchdowns and it's really nice watching him be good at what he does! After the game finishes Blake has to go so me and Brittany walk over to outside the changing rooms and wait for them to come out. Brittany said that this is where she waits for Patrick so it's probably where I should wait for Travis and I took her word.

After around ten minutes of waiting they all start to come out. Eventually Travis and Patrick come out together and I smile at him as he notices me waiting.

-Travis's POV-
I walk out of the stadium with Patrick expecting to have to find Taylor outside the stadium but no. Her and Brittany were waiting outside the changing rooms and it makes me smile at the the thought of that she doesn't mind the fact that paparazzi are crowding round her, waiting to take some photos. She runs up to me and wraps her arms around me and I wrap my arms around her waist aswell. "Trav you were so good out there!" She says and i can't help but blush as i lean in to kiss her. Paparazzi are swarmed round us, just like we predicted but we agreed that we are okay with us going public. It's better that way. We kiss for a few seconds and then we walk out it Patrick and britt. "We all going to the after party?" Britt says as we continue walking out. "Yeah that sounds super cool!" Taylor says and I knod aswell, still with my arm wrapped round her. When we get to the after party she walks off with britt and some of the other girls while I talk to the team. Me and Patrick eventually walk over to the bar and I look over to see Taylor talking to a guy who looks familiar, but it definitely looks like they already know eachother. I can see them laughing and chatting together and it makes me quite jealous, I say bye to Patrick and immediately walk over to them.

"Hey Travis!" She says and I just look at her and look back at this guy, he definitely looks familiar now. "This is Harry! You probably know him, Harry styles" she says to me and he smiles at me but I definitely don't smile back. I know who this man is. He's the one that she dated on and off for around a year. I just grunt back at her and she looks confused but she doesn't say anything. "Harry this is Travis my boyfriend , Travis this is Harry" she says and he puts out his hand to shake mine. "Nice to meet you," he says with his British accent and he smiles at Taylor and she smiles back which I am not very happy about. I shake his hand reluctantly and then hear Patrick calling me over so I walk to him trying to ignore Taylor and Harry.

-Taylor's POV-
"Sorry about that, I don't know why he was acting so weird" I say to Harry still confused on why Travis was acting so odd. "Anyways, it's such a coincidence that you were in America for the game, we could definitely work on a song for my new album!" I say smiling at him trying to forget about Travis. "That would be so cool Taylor! Here let me put my number into your phone" he says and I smile and pass him my phone. I notice Travis looking and I can't lie it makes me feel a bit weird about why he is watching me so carefully. After I say bye to Harry I walk over to Travis with Britt and he just looks at me and continues to talk to Patrick. "Are you ok trav" I whisper to him as I sit next to him. But he just looks at me and grunts. What is up with him, and why is he acting like this.

"Travis can we talk?" I say and he knods. I really need to know what's going on.