I wish you would

-Travis's POV-
It was pretty bold of me to put my arm around her. I wanted to as soon as we sat down on the sofa. But that moment, just felt right. I sat with my arm around her and she began to smile. Her smile was so gorgeous I just wanted to kiss her. I couldn't at this point, I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable or forced into anything at all. After all, she is the Taylor Swift, in my mums words anyways. I just want to take good care of her that's all. We sit and watch the movie for a few more minutes and all of a sudden she rests her head on my chest and my stomach fills up with butterflies. Nobody's ever made me feel like this before. It's Taylor, she's special and I know it. I start to run my fingers through her hair as she sinks into my chest, I want to make sure she's comfortable. We make eye contact for a moment and I can't help but get nervous again.

-Taylor's POV-
As he runs his fingers through my hai, I can't help but want to kiss him. He's so handsome just sat there as I look into his beautiful eyes. I have fallen for him. I don't like to admit it because we've barely known each other. But there's something about him. Something, I don't know, different. "Hey Travis" I say, just wanting to talk to him. "yes tay" he says. I still can't get over that nickname. "Nothing I just wanted to hear your voice" I say and he blushes. "Come on, let's get to know each-other" he says and I smile, i do want to know more about him. "Okay that sounds fun" I say and he asks me a question. "Okay so what do you like to do outside your career, like when you aren't singing" he says. It's a good question. "I like to write, and sit with my cats, but lots of the time when I'm not singing songs, I'm writing them, it's a habit I just am always coming up with song lyrics in my head" I reply. "Are you making a song now?" He says and raises his eyebrows whilst chuckling. I am, but I won't tell him that, that's too easy. "Maybe, so tell me about your family" I ask, I do really want to learn about his family. "Okay so there's my mum and my dad, my brother Jason and his wife Kylie. Then there's their kids Wyatt, Elliotte and Bennett. Thats pretty much it babe. Oh uh sorry I didn't mean to call you that. It just slipped out my mouth. Sorry" he says going red when he called me babe. Deep down I like it, I want him to be able to call me that without having to question it afterwards. "no, I actually like it actually, I mean I could get used to it" I say and smile. "Oh really. Babe." He says as I sink my head more into his chest so he doesn't see how red I am turning. I think he knows though. "Taylor" he says and I look at him. "Yes" I reply. "I keep wanting to kiss you" he says and the shock makes me go red instantly. "I wish you would" I say as I look into his eyes.