In the bathroom?

-Travis's POV-
As soon as she said those four words I just couldn't anymore. She wished I would? Surely that's my cue to kiss her? Is it too early? I started to blush. I might just go for it, if it goes well it means I won't regret it though? Right? I don't know I still want to take care of her, I really don't want her forced into making this relationship go faster than it already was. Is it a relationship? Why am I overthinking. Just breathe and go for it. Nothing can go wrong. I start to lean in to kiss her bus as soon as I do that I see a panicked expression on her face as she stands up and runs to the bathroom?

Did I do something wrong?

I follow her to find her sobbing in the bathroom. I feel horrible. This is exactly what I wanted to not happen. Shes sobbing. And it's all my fault. I run up to her and put my arm around her. "Tay, no I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, I'm so sorry" I say, stressing that I've ruined what we had. "no trav I'm sorry, I'm just not used to new relationships and I haven't felt like this towards anyone before, I don't know I just got scared" she replies as I sit down on the chair next to her. "Taylor, I don't think I've ever felt like this towards someone before, the moment I met you I just knew I had to get you, you are the most beautiful girl in the world and I don't think I'd rather spend my time with anyone else" I say, just wanting to tell her how much I lo- like her. No I can't love her yet. Can I? "Really?" She sniffs as she walks over to me and smiles. "I really like you" she says as she comes to sit on my lap. On my lap. God is she turning me on right now.

-Taylor's POV-
I sit on his lap and I'm scared that will scare him away. But no. He just sits there and smiles at me (slightly red) which is pretty cute. "Can we try again" I say hoping he will say yes but he doesn't answer. He just pulls me in and then our lips touch it feels like the moment I've been waiting for since we first talked. I didn't want it stop. It couldn't stop. We took occasional breaks to breathe but I'd rather not. I'd rather just stay in that moment forever, with his lips pressed against mine. We keep going until we hear someone knock on the bathroom door and we instantly panic. "Nobody should be home.." he whispers and I start to get nervous. "Who is it!" He shouts and a ladies voice replies, "trav honey I came to drop off your jersey, you left it when you stayed over last night" I look at him confused. "Yes mom. I'll be there in a sec" His mom?! How the hell was I getting out of this. "Right were winging it, your coming out with me and your meeting my mum" he says and I instantly am taken aback. "But we aren't even going out yet isn't it early?" I say nervously. "We have no choice honestly" he says and takes me out to find his mom waiting there.

"You must be Taylor!" She says and hugs me. Shes really nice but I notice all the lipstick in travises mustache. "Had fun in there you two?" She says and both of us go bright red. "mom!" Travis says while turning so red he looks like a tomato. "In the bathroom?" She says and chuckles. "Nice to meet you ms.kelce" I say, trying to make a good impression. Why am I making a good impression. I might not ever see her again. Are me and Travis going to see eachother again?

does he want to see me again?