CHAPTER 2 :The Arrival of Mr. Chopra

Alarm rang it's 7 o'clock.

'Thank God I am on time. Just because I don't want Masi to feel bad Infront of anyone further I don't care the hell what others think.' I was talking to myself while getting up from bed.

What should I wear today. Hmm maybe this one will work. Let's change. Okay so now I am ready to represent as an manager director of InnoTech.

I go my way towards car to reach the firm as soon as I could. It's already 8 and meeting is going to be held at 9am I will definitely reach. I assumed.
____________________________________________________

But fate accur in the form of traffic.

"Ugh, not now! Why is there so much traffic? I can't be late today."

But what can say it's destiny. I reach the firm my eyes were just on clock it's 8:58. Haste I reach to door of meeting hall.

"Is that your habit of being late?" Entering I hear that taunt and move my face towards the direction.
Found an good looking, tall, fair Man with the most attractive features sat on chair. I shake up myself 'shifa he taunt you and you are describing his features.' that's when I hear Masi's voice "She usually not...." But resuming my senses I cut off her by showing my phone's screen "It's 8:59, meeting is going to held at 9am so, according to it I am completely on time Mr..." And that's when stopped coz don't know his damn name. So, I just mumble 'khadoos.'

"Everyone take your seats. I don't have whole day to waste." He said. In which I rolled my eyes while seating don't know what's his problem is arrogant man. 'shakal sa acha hai liken baatein zehar jaisi hain'

"My name is Kabir Chopra. Soon to be CEO of InnoTech Solutions of India. Our interactions will stay with each other so that's why I am here to know this place better and to improve it. I have some working rules I would really like if you follow up with it, if anyone of you wish not to then have to face the circumstances." He said all this in loud clear voice to be heard but his last sentence looks just like for me specially when his eyes were all over me like a warning like do I care.

Meeting got over. During meeting all he done was showing his stupidity by mentioning rules and how one has to work, thinking like work never had done here before his visit. I got up as soon as I could and went outside for some breath, cause I just can't handle this much.

That's when Shanaya came by saying "Shifa, sir Kabir is calling you in his office."

After hearing her I split the water out in shocked " What did you just said? Sir since when he is your boss? Secondly cabin why do he has a office here?"

"Shifa, he's Mr. Kabir Chopra, Miss Sushmita's beloved nephew. Why wouldn't he have an office?" She said making some logics with I don't want to understand.

"Whatever I'm not going." I said ignoring her.

"Shifa, we need to go. He could create problems for us." She show up infront of me so I can't ignore her.

"Shanaya! what's your problem is." I said tapping my head with my hands palm.

"Please come with me otherwise he will got angry" while saying Shanaya notice she didn't got my interest so she begin with other strategy "okay let's make a deal. You come with me and in against I will do anything you ask for." She really makes that deal looks interested.

"(Souchlo ek bar phir) Consider it once more." I advised her while thinking what can I asked in against. That's going to be a fun deal.

"Nope, no need for further consideration. I'm in. What you say? now can we?" She ask making puppy eyes so that I don't say no.

"Okay let's go, as now I have a option to ask anything against it. It maybe possible I would ask you to kill that arrogant man after meeting." It starts to feel so good I really was liking teasing her.

"What! No no you can't do this. You never can tell to kill someone. You never can even kill a insect how can you order me to kill some damn handsome man. Am I right Shifa?" Shanaya said with a serious expression. I was giggling until that word handsome. Okay fine he is handsome but rude as hell, which matters nothing against ethics.

"I can't kill but someone else can in against of me. If he again will mishave so maybe." I said while moving forward to his office.

I knock on the door. Again just to hear: "So, it's an habit of yours to being late every single time." He said with a sharp tone.

Ugh is he crazy. Before I could say anything Shanaya known I am really aggressive right now. She just comment sorry and we enter his office and take our seats Infront of his desk.

"I call you for knowing about the project you are working. Can you help me understand what is actually you looking forward in it?" He enquiry about the project which was managing by me and Shanaya is assisting me in it so I speak to explain my idea towards the project but interrupt by him. "I didn't ask you." He said not even looking at me and what is that damn you didn't he knowns who am I. I was about to get up but Shanaya holds my hand. I took a breath to hold my patience.

While Shanaya started to explain the plan and idea how working is going to be done. He at least serious about business so that he listen very carefully to each and every detail Shanaya provide him.

"Don't you guys think this idea is going to be flop?" He said even like without thinking. I can definitely say machines even think before doing even they can have feelings but that stupid, idiot guy don't have. It's not just an project it's mine dream. How can he say it's going to be flop.

"Mr. Chopra, what makes you so certain it will fail?" I enquired in an tone that can be easily known that I am going to be blast.

"It's squandering the firm's resources, both time and money. Which I am very much concerned about. If you're that interested in wasting both time and money then you definitely can consider any other firm." Is he stupid what the hell he thinks of himself. I control myself a lot but, now it's enough it's not personal anymore he is pointing finger towards my career towards my passion I can control anymore.

______________________________________________

Hey beautiful people,
What you think of this part, let me know & thanks for giving a chance.

Thank you 💕

#shifa + #kabir = #shifra