PART _ 42

When they hear the sound of feet from outside, they both separate. Fahmaan went to the door and looked but there was a guest.

Then he holds Sumbul's hand and takes her to his room.He goes into the room and locks the door from inside.

Before Sumbul could speak, he hugged Sumbul tightly.Fahmaan's breathing was very heavy. Sumbul strokes his hair to calm him down.

Then he breaks the hug and cups her cheeks and kisses her forehead. Sumbul also responds and she kisses his forehead and Fahmaan closes his eyes and feels Sumbul's lips.

Fahmaan was moving forward He was leaning towards her lips.But Sumbul stopped him.

Fahmaan.   No plz.   Ab shadi se pehle kush nhi.             ......Sumbul says placing her hand on his lips and moving away from him.

but Who can stop Fahman?

Ok main kush nhi karunga par mujhe mera sakoon to chahiye hi.      .......Saying this, he quickly cups Sumbul's cheek and locks his lips with her.

Sumbul moans to him not to do it.But Fahmaan was very fast and he started sucking her lips vigorously. Then Sumbul surrenders herself.

Sumbul also responds to him, one hand on his shoulder and the other on his head.

Fahmaan sucks her upper lips and Sumbul sucks his lower lips and both kiss each other passionately.

Fahmaan kisses her so much that he can control his inner lust till the marriage.

Both of them were engrossed in sucking each other's lips.

Love birds jaldi kro warna koi tum dono ko dhundte huye yahan aa jayega.             .......Harshad said from outside while banging the door.

Both of them separate and get shocked after hearing his voice. And within a few seconds they look at each other and start smiling.

Fahmaan had kissed a little hard due to which Sumbul's lips got swollen.Then both of them adjust their clothes and come out.

Sumbul goes straight down to the garden area.

Tujhe kaise pta ki ham dono yaha hai.     ...... Fahmaan said while walking placing his hand on his shoulder.

Jinki engagement hai vo dono hi gayab hai to jahir si baat hai ki tum dono sath honge. Or main janta hu tu subah se kitna utavla tha to kaise ye moka chod skta tha.         ...... Harshad Said.

Fahmaan nods and smiles widely.

Then both of them also go down and start dancing with everyone.Then after everything is done, Sumbul's family goes to their home.

The next day there was a sangeet ceremony at both of their houses.The ceremony went very well at both of their houses and all the guests danced to the wedding song with the dholak.

Everyone enjoyed a lot and very funny songs were sung.This function continued till late night and everyone slept late having fun because yesterday was free day and the next day they had their Haldi and Mehndi ceremony.

Next day Sumbul home....

All the guests were sleeping now and Sumbul had opened her eyes early so she thought that if she has woken up now then she will make tea for herself.

After freshening up, she goes to her kitchen and sees that her father is already in the kitchen and making tea.

Papa aap kyu ye sab kar rahe hai. Mujhe utha dete main bna deti.       .....Sumbul goes to her father and says.

Areee meri gudiya uth gyi. Nhi main apni beti ki neend kharab nhi krna chahta tha. Or vaise bhi tere jaane ke baad khud hi to Pini padegi bnakar. To abhi se aadat daal Raha hu.        .....Her father said lovingly while caressing her cheek.

No abhi main yaha hu to tab tak main hi aapke sare kaam krungi.   Chaliye aap bahar baithiye main chai lekar aati hu fer ham dono Baap Beti baith kar peeyenge.           ......Sumbul said lovingly while leading him out of the kitchen.

Then he left from there without saying anything. And Sumbul makes strong tea for both of them and then they both sit together and drink it.

Then after everyone had breakfast, all the men got busy with their work and all the women got ready and started grinding natural henna pastes for Sumbul.

All the work in Fahmaan's house was also finished and all the women in his house were grinding natural turmeric for him.

And like this the whole day passed and the next day happened.

There was a lot of running around in both their houses since this morning because both of them had haldi in the morning and mehendi in the evening.

Fahmaan home.

After the morning rush, the time finally came for Fahmaan to apply turmeric. Fahmaan was wearing a yellow colored dress and Punjabi pajama kurta.

Because today was his haldi, today's theme was yellow, everyone was wearing yellow clothes.

Fahmaan was made to sit on a stool which was beautifully decorated. First of all, the groom's parents apply shagun turmeric to him.Then all the guests gently apply turmeric to him. And there is dancing too.

Then after everyone has taken the remaining turmeric of Shagun is sent to his future bride.

In sumbul home...

All the preparations were done, everyone was just waiting for Shagun's turmeric to come from the groom's place.

Areee gudiya ke pita apne sambadiyon ko phone kro ki haldi jaldi bhejo.          ......Sumbul's Village grandmother tells her father.

Ji Amma ji ...       ............sir ye haldi aayi hai.

Sumbul's father had not even finished his words and a cook from his house spoke.

Lijiye aa gyi haldi.        ......Sumbul's father said.

Then Meena and Ulka bring Sumbul down and a stool was prepared for Sumbul to sit. Everyone in Sumbul's house was wearing yellow colored clothes.

Sumbul was first applied turmeric by his father and his eyes filled with tears.  Sumbul wiped his tears, held his hand, applied turmeric to herself and motioned him to smile.

Then he also smiles a little and then all the guests apply turmeric and Ulka and Meena dance, everyone enjoys a lot.

Then after the turmeric ceremony is done, preparations for the evening mehendi begin.

Sumbul and Fahmaan did not even call and talk to each other, both were busy with their families.

_________________________________________
So guys here is the next part please vote and comment and sorry for yesterday there was a lot of rain here so there was a network issue and the story was also not complete.

I Hope you will like this part and I know this is short, I will give you a part at 11 pm ok.

Byyy. Love you guys.💖💖💖💖💖