PART _ 29

Sumbul wakes up at 8 o'clock. And she makes strong tea to freshen up.She looks at Instagram on her phone while drinking tea.

Fahmaan's recent post is available on Instagram.

Sumbul felt very sad after seeing his post.There was a close picture of Fahmaan and Megha in that post.

Sumbul in a mood to get jealous mission on again.

She finishes her tea and goes to take shower.
Then she takes shower and comes out to her room.And she gets standing in front of the mirror. She was still wearing a bathrobe.

You have been ignoring me a lot since morning and are feeling jealous. Now I will show you how to make you feel ignored and jealous.      .......Sumbul said with a creepy smile.

Then she locks the door of her room.And wears a maroon colored dark dress.Sumbul does not wear the dress which she bought yesterday because it was simple.

To make Fahmaan jealous, she wore a dress in which the curves of her body were wreaking havoc.

This dress hugged Sumbul's body. And it was absolutely fit.This dress was shoulder less.

Summ's cleavage and little breasts were visible in this dress. Seeing which some boy might get injured.
This dress was up to her thighs only.

Then after that she added curls to her hair. And applied a little makeup on the face.She applied dark maroon colored lipstick matching the dress and light pink shade on her cheeks.And she applied high arched dark black eyeliner.

Then she wore earrings, a watch on one hand and red colored high heels.
Now she was completely ready.

She looks at herself in the mirror for the last time.
Today she was looking like a goddess from heaven.

Then she grabs her phone from the charger and goes downstairs towards Yuvan.

Yuvan had just come to the hall getting ready. And he sees Sumbul coming down the stairs and keeps looking at her.

Sumbul comes to him.

What are you looking at like that? I am Sumbul.        ......Sumbul said.

Wow. Your looking killing sum.  Sorry, I am your friend, but if I had not considered you my sister, I would have proposed you today.       .........Yuvan said while flirting with her.

Kush v.  Today you are my partner, friend or sister, our relationship is different, we share everything with each other.      ......sumbul said.

Sumbul had already called Megha and told her that she is going to come with Yuvan, both of you should leave.

Fahmaan side

Fahmaan wore a black shirt today which was shimmering.And with that he was wearing straight black pants.

Fahmaan was looking very handsome and hot in black dress. he applied hair gel to his hair and gave best looking hair and did a nice hairstyle.

Then Fahmaan applied a little makeup on his face and got ready.

Megha side

Megha was wearing a shimmering white dress.Which was till her knees and fit her body.

She had kept her hair straight.She applied light makeup on her face and applied simple eyeliner.Applied pink shade blusher and applied mate dark chocolate color lipstick.

Then she wore heels matching the dress and got ready.

Both of them get ready and come to the hall and leave the house. Fahmaan n starts turning the car towards Sumbul's house but Megha stops him and tells Fahmaan about what happened on Sumbul's call.

Fahmaan is shocked to hear Megha's words and starts getting angry that now Yuvan will come to the party and Sumbul is going to come with him to the party.

He had been abusing himself or the yuvan in his life. But he seems to calm down his anger or grips the steering wheel of the car or is brushing his teeth.

Then both of them reach the party and Fahmaan's eyes first look for Sumbul.But Sumbul had not come there yet.Fahman's mood was off.

Then after some time, his mood improved after meeting and talking to everyone. But he was still eagerly waiting for Sumbul.

Sumbul had never done this kind of dressup or makeup till today. She was hot and today she was looking very bold. Today she seemed like a fairy who had descended from the sky.Today her boldness was going to wreak havoc on everyone's hearts.

Then after some time Sumbul and Yuvan reach the club.

Fahmaan was sitting near the bar tender and drinking a soft drink.

Then Yuvan and Sumbul come inside the club hand in hand.

And everyone present in the club starts looking at both of them.The hearts of all the boys stopped after seeing Sumbul.

And after seeing Sumbul, some girls kept looking at her.

Fahmaan did not even look at Yuvan, he was looking only at Sumbul.Fahmaan's breathing stopped. He was looking at Sumbul without blinking his eyes. And Fahmaan's mouth opened wide after seeing Sumbul's beauty and boldness.

He was lost in Sumbul. Megha was whispering something to him but he couldn't hear it.

Megha comes to know that Fahmaan has feelings for Sumbul. And she was smiling looking at Fahmaan.

But she remained silent because she was not yet sure whether Fahman really liked Sumbul or not.

Then Megha shook him and he came back to consciousness.

where are you lost .           .......megha asked.

Sorry. I didn't pay attention to what you were saying.        ..... Fahmaan said.

I was saying how beautiful Sumbul was looking.      .....Megha Said.

Hmmmm. ......Fahmaan said this much.

Then Fahmaan looks at Yuvan and then he notices that both of them were holding hands.

Fahmaan's blood started boiling. He got angry but he calmed down his anger.

Oh so now you are playing the game of jailous. No problem, now there will be more fun, now the game will be equal.      ..... Fahmaan says in his mind and smiles.

Then Fahmaan places his hand on Megha's waist and signals her to go towards Sumbul.

And both go to both of them. And meet each other.Then Megha praises Sumbul's beauty but Fahmaan does not look at Sumbul and keeps his hand on Megha's waist.

Sumbul was not going to stay behind anymore and she grabbed Yuvan's arm.And started asking him to have a drink.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Author note

Yrrr guys, you read the story  and go away. Whyy.
Please vote and leave a comment. So that I know that you all are liking my story.

And how much time does it take to vote yrrrr?

By the way, to everyone else, I sincerely thank you all for supporting me, love you guys.