PART _ 8

Sumbul pov

Next morning I woke up early and got ready to go to college on time.Even before Fahmaan arrived, I locked my flat and waited for him outside.

I was chatting on WhatsApp with my childhood friend Yuvan on my phone.

He was talking so funny that I got busy with him and I didn't even notice Fahmaan's arrived.

Who are you talking to by laughing so hard?       ...,..he said a little angrily.

Oh you are here, sorry I didn't see you.           ......I said after switching off the phone and looking at him.

You will see me only when you take your eyes off the phone.           He said while sitting in the car.

By the way, who were you talking to?       ......he said.

Yuvan with my childhood friend........... i said.

Ohhh okay, ........he said.  

You are not angry with me, I got angry at you yesterday,              ......I said.

No  I like your anger, it was normal for me............He said winking at me.

Then we both reached college and attended our class.

Today Fahmaan did not talk to any other girl from the college or even looked at them.

I was very happy that Fahmaan kept his promise and I was surprised that he actually did not talk to any other girl today.

Like he doesn't listen to me, he always asked me about his things, but today he listened to me, I am very happy that he will get rid of his useless work and focus on his study.

Both of them are coming home after finishing their classes.

fahmaan pov

Today you come with me to my house, just today and after that I will never bother you.              He said this while driving the car without even looking at me.

Why have we spent only two days of the week staying at your house, so today is Monday, why today?           ..... I asked confused.

I am not feeling well, I have a lot of pain in my head, please come with me to my house.        ........he said making a very cute face.

Seeing his cute face, I thought of doing a little more drama, although I was ready to go with him to his house.

No never, I will not go with you, I will go to your house only next Saturday.         .......... I said that I am doing drama.

I am really not feeling well. What if I have any problem at night?  And if I don't survive till morning then what will you do at my house on Saturday?  .............He said.

Heyyyyyy, I was just doing drama, I am coming with you, you will not have any problem at your house.              Sum said holding his hand and squeezing it.

I was not having pain in my head, I just wanted to keep Sumbul at my house today. she had left my house yesterday.

Then we both reached home and I pretended to lie down on the couch, showing her that I was really not feeling well.

I will make ginger tea for you. Till then you stay here ok.         She said.

I was very happy that Sum agreed to my request.My sweetest innocent friend.

I was lying there and after some time Sumbul came with tea. She gave me tea and I started drinking it. While I was drinking tea, Sumbul went to her room to change her clothes.

When I finished my tea, Sumbul came after changing her clothes.

Lie down, I will press your head, you will get relief from pain................. she said.

Then I lay down and Sumbul was pressing my head, I was feeling very good, I had to control my smile with great difficulty.

I don't know why I closed my eyes and started thinking about my or Sumbul's future, how much I would feel when she would be my wife or we both would love and live in my house forever.

I got lost in the thoughts of myself and Sumbul.
And a slight smile appeared on my face.

But my thoughts were broken when Sum said.

Why are you smiling? , ..............she said.

You are pressing my head, I feel good, that is why I am smiling, please continue baby.       .........I said smiling heartily.

Then she prepared dinner and we both sat together and ate and then went to sleep.