PART _ 18

Then both of them reach Fahmaan's house, they were silent all the way and after coming home, both of them go to their respective rooms and wear comfortable clothes.

When both of them change their clothes and come to the hall, Fahmaan lies down on the couch and Sumbul goes to the kitchen to make ginger tea.

Fahmaan's headache got better only when Sumbul agreed to come to his house with him. Now he pretended to be a headache like this and he was very happy.

He was lying on the couch smiling in his heart. After some time, Sumbul comes with tea and gives it to Fahmaan. Both of them sit on the couch and drink tea.

Sumbul tumse ek baat puchu. ..... Fahmaan said while sipping his tea.

Agar main na kahu to kya tum nhi puchoge. Sumbul said.

Why haven't you made a boyfriend yet? And don't you think that there should be someone else in your life whom you can love?, ......Fahmaan said.

What. You had to ask this. Sumbul said in shock.

Areee tum bolo na itna kyu chonk raho ho pucha hi hai bta do. .......Fahmaan said.

No, I don't want to have any boyfriend and I want only one person in my life who will be mine only and will be with me in the next hundred births. And I don't need any other boyfriend. And I don't think I need anyone in my life. .....Sumbul said all this in one breath.

But Sumbul How will you stay alone in such a big life, every boy needs a girl and every girl needs a boy.

And every human being has physical needs whether it is a boy or a girl. And you are a girl, Sumbul, you will have physical needs. ......... Fahmaan said looking at her intensely.

What are you saying. All this is going on in your mind. You are crazy, shame on you, I am a girl and you are saying such things to me. Sumbul said feeling shy and a little angry.

Sumbul, answer what I am asking, and what if you are a girl, two humans, one boy and one girl, only talk like this, not animals. ...... Fahmaan said.

Tell me how will you live without sex, everyone needs it. You too need this. ......... Fahmaan said.

I don't need. I don't like all this. ...Sumbul said shyly. And her eyes got big when Fahmaan said sex.

Okay, you don't like it, but when you get married, your husband will need all that, he will do everything with you, then what will you do?. Fahmaan said teasingly.

Shut up, I will not get married and if I get married, I will not let my husband touch me without my consent. .... Sumbul said.

Oh . But he will not listen to you. when his heart wants will do all that thing.
Or in the same way, after marriage, A husband has the right over his wife, no a wife can any husband, he can do everything.  ...... Fahmaan said.

Shut up, what are you saying? Will see when it happens.       .....Sumbul said angrily.

Well, you believe that all that will happen to you.      .... Fahmaan said with smirk.

Sumbul remains silent and sits facing the other side.

Then the noughty act swells in Fahmaan's mind.

Fahmaan turns Sumbul's face towards himself and suddenly makes her lie down on the couch and then climbs on top of her and lies down on her.

What are you doing? Are you crazy? Leave me, get off me. How much weight are you?    ...Sumbul said while removing him from herself.

But Fahmaan was powerful and did not move.

Then Fahmaan places his hand on Sumbul's mouth and silences her.

Then their eyes meet and they both start looking into each other's eyes and get lost.

Sumbul was now completely calm, she had fallen in love with Fahmaan, she started feeling every touch of Fahmaan and she wanted to feel more.

Look Sumbul, listen to the beat of your heart, why is it getting faster from my touch?

You can do whatever you want, but your mind speaks differently and your heart speaks differently.

Your mind tells you that you don't need anyone in your life. But your heart and body language are saying something else.
Am I saying this right?        Fahmaan asked.

Sumbul nodded, yes.

Then Fahmaan brings his face closer to Sumbul's face.
Sumbul closes her eyes.

Look, now you are not able to stop me from touching you and are letting me do what I am doing.
That's why I was saying that everyone needs a person physically.

There is no shame in this, we are both adults and can talk about this topic.    .... Fahmaan said.

Sumbul nods with her eyes closed and she was red with shyness, hot waves were emanating from her body.

Relax Sumbul, open your eyes, now you understand what I wanted to explain to you.      .....Fahmaan breathed hot breath on her face and said teasingly.

Then Sum opens her eyes and nod that I understood what you were telling me.