PART _ 37

Both of them were very happy. Sumbul's father was also very happy that his daughter had found a perfect boy and a very loving one who would always support Sumbul in all the right things.

It was evening time. Sumbul was in the kitchen preparing dinner. Fahmaan and Sumbul's father were sitting outside in the garden area and enjoying tea.

Fahmaan was going to return to Mumbai tomorrow morning because he was needed in his office.

But before leaving, he wanted to mark Sumbul with his love but both of them were not able to come near. And Fahmaan was also not feeling comfortable with Sumbul's father being there.

He wanted to meet Sumbul alone once, he wanted to love her, he wanted to touch her to control himself so that when he would be in Mumbai, he would miss all the memories we spent with Sumbul.

Time passed while thinking all this. And now everyone was having dinner.Sumbul's father was on the front chair and Fahmaan and Sumbul were on the side chair, facing each other.

Fahmaan was looking at Sumbul but was very careful so that his father did not see. But Sumbul did not look at him even once, she also knew very well that Fahmaan was watching her.

Then Fahmaan hit his foot on Sumbul's feet from under the table.

Sumbul was about to speak but she became silent and started eating food. She did not look at Fahmaan.

Fahmaan got a little angry and he also started eating food, but he also did not look at Sumbul.

Sumbul smiles seeing Fahmaan in anger.

Fahmaan had a new idea in his mind as to how he could meet Sumbul.

After the meal is over, Sumbul's father and Fahmaan talk for some time and then go to their respective rooms.

Fahmaan goes to his room and changes clothes. Although his bags were still packed, he was still checking his luggage. Just then Sumbul comes to his room with coffee. Because she knew very well that Fahmaan was angry with her and now Fahmaan was in dire need of coffee.

She comes into the room smiling, Fahmaan does not look at her.

I know you are angry with me. You want to talk to me but I am not coming near you, I am not seeing you. That's why you're angry.   ..............sumbul said coming closer to him.

Here's the coffee I have brought for you, drink it, you need it now more than me. .....Sumbul Said.

But Fahmaan does not look at her.

Ohhh. Yes. Thank you for coffee. Put it there.      ..... Fahmaan said without looking at her.

Sumbul keeps coffee on the side table of his bed.And she goes and sits near him.

You can go. It's already late in the night, go to sleep.         ...... Fahmaan said showing anger.

Pakka. Main challi jau.     ..................Sumbul tested him and said.

Fahmaan remained silent.

Okay I'm not going anywhere. I know you want to talk to me but now you are angry with me.         ………Sumbul said. And she also sat there with a pout.

Fahmaan looks at Sumbul with slanted eyes and seeing her pouty face, he loses his control. He melted and started smiling. All his anger went away.

Fahmaan turns towards her.

You know that I will leave in the morning, yet you are staying away from me, not making eye contact with me.         ..........Fahmaan said while pinching her  cheeks.