PART _ 28

Fahmaan was treating her in the office today not like a friend but like an employee.

Although Fahmaan used to give her normal work and used to take care of her, but today Fahmaan had given her a lot of work.

Today all the other employees were happy that their boss finally gave Sumbul his real job.

All of them were jealous of the closeness of Sumbul and Fahman.All the women staff in the office were very jealous of Sumbul that she, is a normal and unfair girl, had become the secretary of Great Fahmaan Khan.

All those girls had bright skin tone and they all used to flirt with their boss.

But Fahmaan did not give them any importance.Fahman had not kept any rule for Sumbul in the office.She could come to his cabin whenever she wanted and without knocking.

But today Fahmaan was ignoring Sumbul and chatting with other girls.

What's more, today Fahmaan told Sumbul that from now on he will not have lunch with her.
Because Megha had told to him that you should go to the office while I was left alone at home, I thought that from now on I would have lunch with you in the office every day.

Sumbul was very sad and very jealous because she did not like that Fahmaan talked to any other girl except her and Megha.

Fahmaan had given so much work to Sumbul that the poor girl could not even have lunch. SHe postponed having lunch.

Megha was going to call Sumbul for lunch but Fahmaan did not let her go.

Then Megha met Sumbul and went away.

Fahmaan was worried about Sumbul because he knew that Sumbul had not had lunch.And Sumbul's worries were weakening Fahmaan, but he kept his courage and ignored her the whole day.

Sumbul was now less sad and more jailous. She continued to abuse him while working the whole day.

Now it was time to go home. Sumbul had worked a lot the whole day and she was tired.

Both of them had forgotten that today was Saturday and Sumbul had to go to Fahmaan's house.

Today, Sumbul thinks of going home with Yuvan on his bike without informing Fahmaan.

After Sumbul's work is over, she comes out of her cabin.And she goes to see Fahmaan.The door of his cabin was slightly open. So she looks at Fahmaan from there.

Fahmaan was talking on the phone, he was not on Sumbul.
Sumbul was about to go to Yuvan but she had to go to the washroom.

Then when she was coming out of the washroom on her own.

So she collides with Fahmaan.

And Sumbul was about to fall but Fahmaan saved her from falling.
Sumbul was holding Fahmaan tightly by his collar and hier eyes were closed.

Fahmaan was holding her by the waist and he was looking at her very lovingly and a smile appeared on his face.

I was ignoring it since morning. But God is very smart.It brought us both closer.     .... Fahmaan thought in his mind.

Then the food comes back into the Khadoos pan.

Can't walk after seeing.     ...... Fahmaan said removing his hand from her waist.

Then Sumbul suddenly leaves his collar.

Sorry. ........Sumbul said with an innocent face.

Fahmaan melted again on Sumbul's innocent face.

But before Sumbul say something Fahmaan left from there.
Khadoos, akadu, bhagadbilla. Kahin ka.     ......Sumbul babbled.

Then she went to Yuvan.

Yuvi.. Ummm, will you take me home with you on the bike today?     ......sumbul asked.

Aree.  Ye v koi puchne ki baat hai.     ......Yuvi said.

Sumbul smiles. How much work is left, do you remember, today is a party.       ......sumbul said.

Yes I remember. And all my work is done.      ......Yuvan said while collecting his things.

Then both of them come out of Yuvan's cabin together.And there is a Fahmaan in front.

Fahmaan accepted everything but he did not accept any boy with Sumbul.

Fahmaan got angry after seeing both of them together and now he was jealous.

Sumbul and Yuvan's dues did not go to Fahmaan. Both of them were going out of the office.

Fahmaan angrily went to them and held Sumbul's hand tightly.

You don't care about time at all, What was the matter that you could not wait to go home and went to him. For how long was I waiting for you?        ... Fahmaan said a little angrily.

Sumbul was surprised by this behavior of Fahmaan. Now she came to know why Fahmaan did not like Yuvan. The great Fahmaan Khan was jealous of yuvan.

What kind of rudeness is this sir?     .....Sumbul released her hand and said.

Then Fahmaan realized what he was doing.
Sorry. you were not coming early.........Before Fahmaan can finish his sentence, Sumbul interrupts him.

Sir, drop your remaining employees to their homes today. I will go home with my friend Yuvi on his bike.      ......Sumbul said with Robh.

Fahmaan raises his brows at Sumbul's words.

Before Fahmaan could speak, she took Yuvan's hand and took him away from there.

Sumbul and Yuvan sat on the bike and Sumbul was sitting very close to Yuvan.

And Fahmaan was jealous seeing both of them so close and now he was getting very angry.

I wanted to see her jealous but I am jealous myself.       ....... Fahmaan says angrily through his teeth.

But no problem, today at the party I will tell you what jealousy is.     Fahmaan said.

Then he went home alone. He knew that Sumbul and Yuvan were only friends and thier was not something between them.

He was very jealous of him. He did not want any other boy to be around Sumbul.

Sumbul was very happy today, she came to know that Fahmaan gets jealous when any boy is around her.

Now she had decided to take revenge for his jealousy.

Now both will play the game of jailousy.

Sumbul was very tired so she fell asleep as soon as she reached home.The party was going to start at 9 pm so she thought why not rest till then.

And both of them intend to make each other jealous in the party.