" I know that, but why are you kissing my soles, it's dirty." She says.

" This is the purest thing for me, touching your soles, I feel connected to your soul." At his words, she looks at him as if what should she say now, where does this man get all these words from?

" You are insane " She says smiling

" yeah, I know, I'm insane in your love " Saying this, he again bends down and kisses her feet, on which she moves her feet back on the bed

" Now stop it" she says glaring to him to which he smiles but then he says

" Okay, now come on, get ready quickly...we can't miss today's drama." He says

" Drama ?" She asks

" Yes, whatever I did last night, there will be some reaction today." Neil says because he knows his bua so much that today his bua will do something again in the house.

And Avni, understanding his words, stops him.

" Neil, please don't tell them anything else, I don't like all this fighting in the house every day." He smiles at her words.

" Arre, There will be no fight, And okay, I won't tell them anything else but you get ready, Otherwise the drama will be missed." Saying this he picks her up in his arms and gets her off the bed.

" I could also get down myself. you didn't have to do this " she says standing in front of him

" If I had my way, I wouldn't let you walk even a single step." She shakes her head at his words.

" Have you taken the drug of love early in the morning?" She says that after listening to his lovey-dovey talks since morning

" When did this intoxication of love subside, which I will do again...the intoxication of your love always remains on me." He says slightly leaning towards her and a shy smile appears on her face at his words and she understands that if she stays longer, he will continue like this.

So she straightens him by placing her hand on his chest and tells him that she gets ready now and saying this she goes straight to the washroom.

Later, both of them are coming down for breakfast after getting ready, but as Neil had expected, drama starts downstairs.

Ragini sees both of them coming and starts speaking louder.

" Itni bejti ke baad ab main yehaan nahi rahungi maa...maine socha tha ye ghar mera bhi hai par nahi, main galat thi....aap logo ne us ladki ke liye mere saath aisa kiya....ab main yehaan ek minute nahi rukungi..." Ragini is saying all this and Shweta, Prakash and Bebe are standing around her and doesn't know what those people said to her.

Tina stands next to Ragini and by the time Ragini finishes speaking, Neil and Avni also come close to her, hearing her words.

Seeing all this, Avni has a worried expression on her face while Neil gives her a knowing smile indicating that see, "I told you, right?"

But hearing this from her bua, Neil's mind thinks of doing mischief.

" Ohh, toh buaa aap kaise wapas jaa rahe ho....main airport chhod doon ?"
Avni's eyes widen a bit...why is this man adding fuel to the fire?

" Neil, ye kya kar rahe hai..." She whispers to Neil who has a mischievous smile on his face.

And the whole family also hears this and Bebe does not say anything, it is not that Bebe does not love her daughter...But if her other children face problems because of her daughter, she will not tolerate it either and that's why she is not saying anything about the drama of Ragini leaving.