Chapter: 7

Warning. First part is rated R lol

Fuck guilt.

Bella's fingernails kept up their meticulous pace across my back. Up and down...only stopping for a moment to dig their way deeper into my skin.

I groaned; I moaned; I whimpered; I sighed. I did everything imaginable as she continued to break down every wall that I had ever built.

Her lips felt like silk against mine. And I was right about her lip gloss.

Raspberries.

She tasted like heaven, and she smelled like complete bliss. I moved my hands from her hips, wrapping them around her back like I was giving her a bear hug. But really, I just wanted to feel every inch of her bikini-clad body against my bare chest. She moaned slightly when she felt me pull her closer.

She moved her head back only a little, but enough to force our lips apart. I saw above my eyelashes her breathtaking smile. Her breath spilled across my face as she laid her forehead against mine.

She seemed out of breath as she spoke. "You're squeezing," breath, "me so," breath, "tightly."

I laughed quietly and loosened my grip on her some but not much. "I'm sorry, love."

She giggled, grinding her hips against mine and slipping her arms around my neck. "No!" she exclaimed, pulling me closer. "I like it," she smiled.

"Oh," I breathed, smiling at her. "How about this," I asked as I reached down through the hot water of the hot tub and gripped her ass, thrusting it against me. She squealed/giggled. Whatever it was, it was adorable.

"Yes," she giggled again. "I like that too."

I leaned in again, bringing her lips to mine. I pressed her even firmer to me this time, laying my body against hers like a blanket. I kept my eyes open, though. I don't really know why...

It's quite possible that I just wanted to make sure it was all real. That I really was without an ounce of doubt wrapped in the arms of Bella in a hot tub with her kissing me forcefully. Her eyelids were clenched down tightly, but her face was mostly relaxed. I felt her fingers start to play with the ends of my hair in the back of my neck, coating them with the warm water from her hands. Her tongue slipped out of my mouth briefly enough to just trace a line around my lips before she sucked on my bottom lip with her teeth. I watched as she slowly pulled away until my lip fell from her teeth with a small "pop" noise following it. Her eyes flew open, and she smiled when she realized I had been watching her.

She placed a soft, simple kiss on my lips once again before she spoke. "Will you sing to me?" she asked as her fingers kept their steady dance at my hair.

I had already sang to her once today, and really that was a lot more than I had sang in quite a long time. I guess she was used to it, and apparently music was a large part of their relationship.

Shit. I mean our relationship.

"What do you want me to sing?" I asked, rubbing small circles in her lower back.

"Anything."

"Anything?"

"Absolutely anything, Edward." She unraveled herself from around my waist and sat next to me on the bench in the side of the hot tub. My mouth fell open to disapproval, but she swung her legs over and laid them in my lap before I could protest. Grabbing a hold of her calves, I scooted her as close to me as I could without her actually being in my lab. She giggled and squirmed some, but she ultimately allowed it then interlocked our fingers under the water.