~13~

A pitiful scream interrupted the silent night.
- my Lady!! - Amara rushed to the room located at the end of the corridor as soon as she heard the shouting. She was worried and her heart was pounding loudly as she imagined the worst case scenario in her head. Upon seeing Dottore sitting on the side of the bed on which she saw her lady white as a sheet of a paper, breathing heavily with a glassy eyes she tensed even more. - what is happening?
- she just had a nightmare do not fret, go back to sleep - his voice was demanding and Amara knew that she should just listen to him obediently. On the other hand seeing Alice in this terrible state made her hesitate. After all the two of them were friends...
- it's okay... I just had a bad dream - Alice's voice was quiet but reassuring. She spoke upon seeing her friend worried expression - you can leave us
- but my Lady... okay I understand - she bowed and left reluctantly with a visible grimace on his face
- Seems like you totally won her over - he smiled softly, but quickly put on a serious face after that - are you okay? What was the nightmare about? - he brushed a single strand of hair that fall on my face. I shivered "how could I tell him something like that?" - you don't want to tell me?
- i-it was just a dream - I tried to sound as convenient as I could, but he could see right through my lies
- well, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to *sigh* Go back to sleep I will stay with you for a bit. - he gently rubbed my cheek and smiled as if to give me courage. He was actually a bit hurt that she didn't want to tell him what happened.
I lied down and tugged myself into the duvet. As our gaze locked, the dream replayed in my mind as if he didn't intended to leave me alone.

***

At first It was dark and I couldn't see anything but a darkness surrendering me. I tried to move my body, but no matter how hard I tried i couldn't move an inch. The silence gave my a chills.

- I feel pity toward you. - suddenly a girl's voice echoed an broke the silence. Once I blinked my eyes I was no longer surrendered by void. I was sitting in the corner of an empty room at the wooden floor. The walls were heavily scratched by a persons hands, as the blood from the wounded fingertips still remained on them. The paintings of a beautiful trees and flowers were scratched off with fingernails.

- Is it your room? - A girl young girl stood in the middle of the devastated and empty space that was once my room. She had a Akademiya's uniform on and her brown hair was braided in a characteristic braid that was hanging over her shoulder - Did you not like the paintings? From what's left I can tell they were really magnificent. There must have been made by an excellent artist.

- Sohreh? - a whispered escaped my mouth as I could finally recognize her

- Oh you know me? Well then I guess I don't have to introduce myself - Sohreh was a member of the Akademiya's field research team to Ardravi Valley, where she was partnered with during their exploration of the jungle. It was said that she had a crush in him, but he murdered her for an unknown reason - it must have been painful... - she continued, referring to the scratched walls

- It wasn't actually - i stood up and came closer to the devastated paining of a Sakura tree - I was angry that my mother left me in this hellish place. Even thought I didn't knew her I blamed her of everything that happened to me...

- Do you despise your parents?
- I don't...
- I see we're similar somehow - she smiled lightly as she could understand me better with this.

- Sorry, but I don't think we have anything in common

- You think so? - she laughed, but her eyes were glassy as if she was a step away from crying - I pity you and don't want you to end up the way I did... Dottore is a handsome man with a specific charm, but his appearance is deceiving as his heard is bitter and as hard as a stone.