~7~

- Your trembling - He's voice piercing the silence as we took a places around the table in the dinning room, which was separated from kitchen - it makes me wonder just how much do you know about me?
- don't misunderstood I am just a bit cold. And in fact I don't know much... Unethical human experimentation, abuse of power, mass murder, child abuse, human trafficking, incrimination... Have I forgotten about something? Ah! you have segments of yourself, and your name is Zandik, did I got everything right? - he chuckled after I done listing the things I knew about him

- very well, It is actually a lot

- well truth to be told I know a bit more but it's a vague knowledge - A young girl entered the room with a trey of different kinds of food.

- The breakfast is ready - she set the table and quickly left after that, as she was leaving I could see her gaze full of compassion as she pitied me.

- eat well than, it will help you get better - his smile seemed sincere. From the moment we meet all of his actions seemed like that, but Dottore was a good actor I knew about that... I did - enjoy, what is it? Is the food not to your liking?

- it's fine - he didn't looked to convinced with my half-wit answer. I was actually a picky eater, but this time I was this hungry that I didn't meant at all. It's just that I didn't trust him only after he took a bite of his serving I was convinced enough to start eating

- so you don't like meat... - he summed up as we finished eating and I didn't touch any of the meat dishes

- I like chicken, any other meat is uneatable for me, and I heat ham - a look of disgust appeared on my face as the thought of ham crossed my mind "I really abhor it"

- i will let the cook know... You don't have to worry to much - hearing him I looked up at him surprised - You must have thought that I would use you to one of my experiments, correct?

- And you say that you won't? - he was certainly suspicious. He didn't wanted to use me? What a joke. Then why was I even here? He should have just left me to die. Wouldn't that be less troublesome for him? - why is that? Your not like that.
- Am I? I like your eyes. Does the answer satisfy you?
- My eyes? They're filled with blood

- is that so? Well, they're pretty - I sighed at his cheesy compliment

- By the way are your's eyes natural?

- Well they're not common, but a few people have red eyes as well.

- My mother had such eyes. - I admitted after a while - Remembering her made me wonder... Was Daeren really dead or was I hallucinating from a high fever back then. When I was exhausted and waiting for death everything seemed different, more optimistic. Right now I probably was successfully manipulated by Dottore as I to consider that he might not be such a bad person. Even though I was well aware that he wasn't! - About my...

- I've killed him. He's been trying to surpass me every since we meet at Akademiya. I shouldn't have left him be in the first place - he didn't even let me finish the question yet he still know what was I about to ask. I guess it is not surprising, there is not much thing I could ask him about right now - you should get changed, maids probably already prepared you some clothes - Only then I realized that I was wearing only a thin night gown. Instantly I was all red from the embarrassment, which made Dottore chuckle.
- You - he addressed to the young maid that came to clean the table
- Yes Lord Dottore?
- take her to the room and help with the dressing
- understand - she bowed her head politely - Let's go than Lady Alice
- Ah... yes of course - "Lady huh... "