~1~

I always wanted to be unique, but who hasn't actually? I've dreamed about becoming a star, businesswomen, powerful witch or even a mighty god. Everything was made to be perfect. The stories I created in my head were simple - a traumatic beginning, a bit of a struggle and finally a deserved happy ending. I couldn't bear with books that after a 'happy ending' continued for another few more parts. For me it always ended on a HAPPY ENDING this is probably why I didn't finish most of the stories I've picked up.
If only there was an ending like that in my real life I would be more then pleased. But a reality was far to cruel to let this happen. I took not even a split of second and I found myself as an eighteen year old girl with no special features. Everyone already knew what they wanted to do in the future, but I did not.
Hobby, passion, goals... I did not have any of it, as my whole life until then was about trying my best to please my mother. Good marks were only for show and my all knowledge soon washed away and I started to find it rather hard to remember anything at all - It felt as if I had lost everything I earned. And so what was the point to continue any of this anymore?
In school I was neither the popular nor a loner type, but I did not have a best friend that would always be there for me. Soon i realized just how alone I was, all because I kept pushing everyone close to me away.
Regret filled my heart. I regretted many things such as: not going out more, not hanging out with my old friends as much as I could.
If only I knew how to turn back time I would undoubtedly do that... Even if it meant that I would have to suffer yet again. But... That is not possible.

I wanted to be unique... I regret wishing about something so shameful. I should have lived my life to the fullest and not fooling around in the world of imagination.

It is a story with my happy ending, but with a bit of unnecessary dragging after that. Who knows if true end is really a happy or cruel one. The thing is that it's not just a story, but a whole new life. This time I was indeed 'unique' as i always wanted to be, although I have no idea if it was truly worth it as I couldn't use much of it.

Welcome to my life story.