Chapter 42: Tongue On Tongue

Start from the beginning

"Oh, do you now?"

"Yes, but you have to come closer to me." He patted the spot on the booth next to him and was grinning now. "And you have to compliment me. But don't compliment my dîck because I already knows how much you like it."

"And there he is," I said. "We've sat down for five minutes, and you're already eager to do the nasty? Five minutes. That must be a new record."

"It is. But if you don't like it, I will stop," he said earnestly.

"Maybe I do like it." I bit down on my fingertip, and those block eyes trained on my mouth.

"Then I'll never stop," Ferro said, and his right eyebrow arched a little before he looked away from my nibbling. "At first, I wanted you to sit next to me because I wanted to kiss you." He casually gestured with his hands. "But now you've put thoughts into my head, tigrotta. I apologize for anything that comes out of this mouth from hereon out."

"There never is any stopping your mouth, when you're with me."

He snickered. "That's because there's a lot I want to do with my mouth, around you."

I looked down at his sensual lips. Suddenly, I was sitting on my apartment counter with my legs wrapped around his head. My face grew hot, and I felt forced to look away from him. If things didn't start to cool down between Ferro and I, we wouldn't make it to the main course.

"I..." I cleared my throat. "I, um—"

Ferro struck like a wild animal, grabbing me by the inside of my thigh and sliding me across the booth to him. I would have let out a squeal, but his mouth suppressed my cry and his lips claimed mine in a deprived kiss. His clean cologne made me melt into him, and the minty taste of his mouth and the heat of his body made my head spin.

Ferro pulled back a little and flicked his tongue out to slowly lick my lips. I let out a low moan. He moved his mouth to my neck and kissed me there, growling lowly, like a fiend. He buried his face against my skin for a moment, and then kissed a spot right below my ear.

Suddenly, Ferro's hand, which was resting on the inside of my thigh, squeezed me a little. He pulled back sharply, his chest heaving, and looked away from me.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Was I not a good kisser?

"Nothing is wrong, tigrotta." His voice was rough and deeper than usual, and that hand on my thigh remained. "I'm just trying really hard not to sling you over my shoulder right now and have my way with you in the bathroom."

In that moment, I was as blistering hot as a marshmallow thrown into bon fire.

"Oh," I squeaked out. For a moment, that actually sounded like a really great, really unhygienic idea. I mean, it's a much better idea than letting him almost fück you in the hallway again...

But before I could reply to Ferro, our waiter appeared with water and Shirley Temples. Ferro and I broke apart slightly. The sexual tension was suppresse. The waiter set down our drinks and left. Another man came directly after our waiter and collected my red roses on the table, putting them into a vase in front of Ferro and I. He lit the two candles at the table as well, and left. The waiter returned again with salads and warm bread.

"Oooh!" I could smell the cheese and herbs from the bread and realized how hungry I was. I dove in; taking one of the small loafs of bread and ripping it to shreds on my plate like the Wolverine. I scoped some butter off of the small plate at the center of the table and lathered the pieces up. The first bite tasted like heaven on earth. I dug into my salad as well.