CHAPTER 5

Tsutomu: Call my wife and ask her to meet you at the same place where you fucked her last time.

Michio: huh?

Norihito: huh?

Tsutomu: huh what?

Norihito: you want him to fuck her again?

Tsutomu: Last time, she fucked him for the sake of our daughter. But now there's no need for that. I just want to know whether she'll come to him or not.
If she does, then I'll divorce her and take my daughter with me.

Norihito: that's it???

Tsutomu: well....what do you expect me to do?

Norihito: well, not like that....aren't you giving her an easy way out?

Tsutomu: *change in tone and expression* tch tch tch...mental torture is far more worse than physical torture.

Norihito: *chills* oh you cunning bastard..... you're gonna push her into depression aren't you??!!

-silence-

Tsutomu: *looks at michio* I know that you still have that video. Now here's what you're gonna do.

First, you'll send me that video.

Then, on my signal, you're going to call her and ask her to meet up exactly where you fucked her last time.

And lastly.....nvm just do those.

Understood?

Michio: what are you --- *punch*

Michio groans in pain

Tsutomu: I thought we made it clear. Just Yes Sir.
Imma ask this one more time.
Understood?

Michio: *gasping heavily* yes...sir.

Tsutomu: Good. Wait for my signal.

Yuuta: Well, I think I've done my part. I'll leave my guards with you guys for now. Call me if you need anything. Show them hell.

 Show them hell

Yuuta exits

Tsutomu: *looks at norihito* Take care of the rest.

Norihito: Where are you going?

Tsutomu: My house . To that bitch.

Tsutomu exits

Norihito: oh lord....she's in for some serious trouble......

-at Tsutomu's house-

As Tsutomu stepped through the door of his home, he was greeted by the sight of his daughter, brimming with health and energy, racing towards him. His wife, Yutsuki, followed close behind, her face lit up with joy at his return.

Ririna, his daughter, rushed into his arms, her laughter filling the air. But beneath his smile, Tsutomu couldn't ignore the weight of what happened and what was about to happen. He felt as if this happy moment was somewhat temporary.