Teaser

The wind blew through my hair hoping I would listen but we have forgotten their beautiful ancient language. They screamed so loud they caused houses to fly off next to a yellow brick roads.

The roses don’t sing anymore, the sun doesn’t smile, and the stars stopped sparkling.

The clouds cry at the sight of the world- at its end. Day after day they get tortured by seeing their world die and they cant do anything but cry. Their rage is felt as they so desperately want out and their flashes of light frighten us as we know what we have down. They have poured down their grief so much that they have brought the sea to us.

They wait all day for the night as they can turn away to see the stars, dreaming about a better world where they would cry tears of joy instead. Some have been so desperate as to escape but leave behind a hole. Self inflicting is the only way out for them.

They wake up to a nightmare of our world as they see the truth and lies but cannot tell us as we have forgotten to hear them. Even when we do, we do not care and move along awaiting their next suicide attempt. Fixing a problem that shouldn’t of existed.

So they cry at the sight of wars and famine and we don’t even look up at them to smile but down as that is all we have known- all we will ever know until we are six feet under.

But what do I do? I move, to the greener side, the side where I can breath, where the cancer hasn’t been.

Why? I do not know but excuses I have brought with me to show and tell. My parents are in charge, I have no control, I have to live my own life, I am young.

A few animals never seen again, a few ice bergs melt away, a few places rumble, a few places never seen again, all can only add to a few problems others will have to deal with.

So I can just walk away………unafraid………unnoticed……..

Until Now Because The Consequences Have Claimed Me…..