***

TERMS

AETHER

Lumina’s term for magic

GOLD, SILVER AND BRONZE “CROWN” 

Currency of Lumina

Form of coins with crown symbol

FASHION

A mix of Victorian and modern style of clothing. Usually formal wears but not too conservative like the one back in the day. 

FUNGUS

Name of the type of demonic entities, a virus that eats the brains of human, animals or any creatures, transforming them into monsters. 

LUMINS

The citizen of Lumina are called Lumins

***

SETTINGS

EDENBROOK UNIVERSITY

A university that offers vast courses and opportunities. Like Law, Psychology, Medicine, Tourism, Criminology, Technology, Environmental, Literature, Science, Design, Education, Architecture, Engineering and many more.

One of the most well known university in the country. 

KINGDOMS OF LUMINA

1. Pyropolis -South (Fire)

2. Nocturna - West (Sunset)

3. Aurorium - East (Sunrise)

4. Glacialis - North (Ice)

***

GLACIALIS

Northern territory of the Empire of Lumina. 

Vast land of snow. 

Filled with monsters but has a lot of resources such as jewels and magic artifacts so they have a rich economy. 

Land of Barbarians, Dwarves, Dark Elves, Frost Fairies and Beastmen.

***

HIERARCHY

EMPEROR

The highest-ranking individual in the realm, such as an emperor or king, held supreme authority and often inherited the title through hereditary succession.

EMPRESS

Emperor’s crowned wife. The empress may engage in diplomatic activities to strengthen alliances, negotiate treaties, and promote peaceful relations with other kingdoms or nations.

QUEEN DOWAGER

 The widow of a king or emperor, often the mother of the reigning monarch, held a position of honor and respect within the royal family and society.

CROWN PRINCE 

The Prince next in line to the throne. It should be an off-spring of the Emperor and the Empress. 

KINGDOM (KING AND QUEEN)

Helps the emperor keep the peace and govern the empire. They have their designated land to rule, may have different law, culture and currency. 

ROYAL PRINCE AND PRINCESSES (EMPIRE)

Either a child of the Emperor from the empress or to another concubine. 

ROYAL PRINCE AND PRINCESS (KINGDOM)

Children of King or queen either from the king/queen or to a concubine

CONCUBINE 

Mistress or other wives/husband of the ruling emperor/king. They often come from another empire or kingdom as a symbol of peace to one another and a way for a monarch to have more connection and form diplomatic relationships.

ARISTOCRATS

Members of the nobility held titles such as duke, marquess, earl (or countess), viscount, and baron (or baroness). These titles were usually hereditary and conveyed significant social status, wealth, and influence.

SAINTESS

While not a traditional title in the aristocratic hierarchy, a saintess could refer to a woman recognized for her piety, holiness, or devotion to religious causes. In some cultures or religious traditions, individuals might venerate saintesses for their exemplary lives or miraculous deeds.

DUKEDOM

Dukes and duchesses held one of the highest ranks in the peerage, often governing a region known as a duchy. They were addressed as "Your Grace" and enjoyed considerable prestige and privilege.

BARON(NESS)

Barons and baronesses occupied a lower rank within the aristocracy but still held significant social standing and often owned extensive land and estates. They were addressed as "Lord" or "Lady.”

VISCOUNTCY

Viscounts and viscountesses held a title below that of earl but above that of baron. They were sometimes referred to as "The Honourable" and held certain privileges and responsibilities within society.

MARQUESSATE

Marquesses and marchionesses ranked above earls but below dukes in the peerage. They were addressed as "Lord" or "Lady" and held authority over territories known as marquessates.

EARL(DOM)

Earls and countesses ranked below dukes and marquesses but above viscounts and barons. They were titled "Lord" or "Lady" and often held significant political and administrative responsibilities within their regions.

BARONETCY

Baronets and their wives held a hereditary title below that of baron but above commoners. They were addressed as "Sir" or "Lady" and enjoyed certain privileges and honors bestowed by the monarch.

ROYAL KNIGHTS

Soldiers that has the duty to protect the Empire. They made an oath to sacrifice thenselves if they had the chance for the royal family.

COMMONERS

Common citizen of the empire, with no status.