Chapter VII

Johnny's POV

“What's Daniel doing at a cemetery?” Johnny thought to himself. Would it be rude to follow him? Wait, what's Johnny talking about? Of course, it's rude. He should probably just continue driving home. Yeah, definitely or…. He can stay and just see what Daniel's doing, just for a little bit.

Is this a bad idea? Yes. Is Johnny still going to go through with it? Obviously. Johnny parks his car beside a bush, so he can't be seen and hops out of his car. He slowly walks into the cemetery and sees Daniel sitting in front of a tombstone. It looks like he's talking to it, but Johnny doesn't know, so he moves closer and hides behind a tombstone close to where Daniel is sitting. This is so disrespectful but Johnny has to know what Daniel's saying (he doesn't really have to know, but he wants to).

——————————————————
Daniel's POV

——Daniel is sitting in front of a tombstone——

“Hey Mr. Miyagi” Daniel says with tears in his eyes. “How are you doing?” Daniel knows that talking to a tombstone is stupid, but Mr. Miyagi always knew what to say to him whenever Daniel was confused or lost. He visits Mr. Miyagi twice every week (at the start of the week and at the end of the week) and he always has a lot to say to him.

Mr. Miyagi is Daniel's best friend. He was very wise and always knew how to get Daniel out of trouble. See, Daniel wasn't always the best kid in school, he got into a lot of fights and would always come home with a bruised eye, lip or nose. When he tried to get revenge on them, his bullies almost beat him to death. Mr. Miyagi saved him by kicking their asses and that was the start of their amazing friendship.

“You wouldn't believe the week I've had.” Daniel starts. “As I told you last week, I was starting a new job as a teacher at West Valley High and it's been questionable to say the least.” Daniel rambled. “On my first day, there was this lady called Ali who was all over me and don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous but just not my type.” “Then as I was setting up for my first class, this guy named Johnny Lawrence which I think his first name is actually John, comes up to me, pins me to a wall and threatens me and… don't make fun of me, but I kinda like him and I think he likes me back or well I hope he does, if he didn't, he wouldn't have apologised to me today” Daniel nattered.

“And I was invited to a get-together with some of his friends next Friday, they say it's tradition and I'm going to be part of it. You hear that Mr. Miyagi? I'm going to have friends.” Daniel sniffled.

——Daniel hears a sound coming from behind him and looks back. He then sees Johnny Lawrence slowly stand up and Daniel walks over to him——

“What are you doing here?” questioned Daniel, rubbing his eyes “Are you following me?” Daniel accused “What? No, of course not. I just thought I saw you and was just going to see what you were doing” Johnny confessed “Well, it's none of your business” Daniel chided.

“Chill out Larusso, you don't own the cemetery” exasperated Johnny. “So you're back to calling me by my last name now?” Daniel grumbled. “Yeah? What are you going to do about it?” Johnny dared Daniel. “Oh, piss off Johnny” Daniel retorted. “And to think that I was going to forgive you, I'm so stupid” Daniel snorted. “Wait! Daniel” Johnny started. “No, leave me alone Johnny. I guess I'll see you on Monday” Daniel huffed as he left the cemetery.

——————————————————
Johnny's POV

Johnny fucked up big time, what was he thinking, spying on Daniel, now he doesn't like him. Which shouldn't matter because Johnny doesn't need Daniel to like him, right? He just apologised to him because the guys told him to and if he becomes “friends” with him, he'll have a chance to date Ali.

So it doesn't matter and Johnny doesn't care… Definitely doesn't care.

You're alright, LarussoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara