Chapter II

Johnny's POV

Johnny wakes up in his car, it's uncomfortable but it's better than his shitty apartment. He checks the time, it's 7:30 and he has to be at the school at 8:00. He's goes into a shop and looks at himself in a mirror "Shit, I look horrible" Johnny says, what's he going to do?, there isn't a shower near by and by the time he gets home and takes one he'll be late. He thinks for a moment then decides to buy deodorant and puts it everywhere on his body he also buys cologne so he smells ok, he smells himself "it could be worse" he sighs and puts on the spare jumper and jeans that he has in the trunk of his Avanti and checks the time again, it's 7:45 and the school is 10 minutes away, he hopes there isn't a lot of traffic and hops into his car to get to the school.

When he gets to the school it's 7:56 "Phew, I made it in time" he says and goes to his classroom, preparing for his first class History. As a teen he loved History, he thought that it was really interesting and is happy that he gets to teach kids History, despite what that bastard (Sid) says he's happy with his job he has and wouldn't change it for the world.

He goes into the staff room and sees his friends Bobby, Tommy, Jimmy and Dutch all laughing together and he sits at their table. "Hi Johnny" Bobby says grinning at Johnny "Hey Bobby" he says back. The others are too busy laughing to notice Johnny and he's confused, "What's so funny" Johnny says to the others, Tommy finally stops laughing to tell him "We saw the new teacher and Ali was all over him it was hilarious, he was so uncomfortable" he says with tears in his eyes from laughing so much. They expected Johnny to laugh with them, but he gets mad, like really mad. "Really?" Johnny says annoyed. They all stop laughing and realise that they fucked up. "Yeah, but it's ok because he looked totally uninterested, promise" Dutch says trying to calm Johnny down. That didn't calm Johnny down one bit, this was so unfair he has been trying for years to get Ali to notice him and the second this new guy walks in, she's all over him "Where is he?" Johnny said irritatingly "Calm down Johnny, it's not that big of a deal" said Jimmy cautiously, Not that big of a deal?, this was a very big deal, "Just tell me where he is" Johnny snapped. The others looked at each other worried, then Bobby spoke up, "He's in the classroom C4 preparing for his first class, French, but please Johnny don't give him a hard time it's his first day he doesn't know that you have a crush on Ali", Johnny stands up "Fine" he huffs and makes his way to C4.

He sees a lean figure in the room and to be polite, he knocks on the door. "Um, hello?" Johnny says, "Oh, Hi!, it's nice to meet you, you're friends told me a lot about you, my name is Daniel Larusso, yours is Johnny Lawrence, right?" Johnny wanted to punch him right there but obviously didn't, he just had such a punchable face and his voice was really annoying. "Yeh, nice to meet you, I guess" he whispered the last part. "What are you doing here?, don't you have a class to prepare for?" Daniel tells Johnny and Johnny has had enough, he's been working here before Larusso showed up, he knows how to do his job. "I already have, I been here before you, I think I know how to do my job" Johnny says aggravated. "Jeez, I was just saying-" Daniel starts but Johnny doesn't let him finished because he needs to put this prick in his place. "Look I don't give a fuck about what you were saying but y'know Ali Mills?, she's mine so I need you to back off and I don't want you talking to any of my friends, you got it?. And the guy has to say "Yeah?, what are you going to do if I don't?" And Johnny loses it, he pushes Larusso to the nearest wall and growls at him. "I will make your life here a living hell" but Larusso doesn't look even a tiny bit scared. Johnny can feel Larusso's breath on him and then he realises just how close they are, he can see his features closer now, his eyes look like that deer cartoon, what was the name of it again? Ah right, Bambi. Yeah his eyes are like Bambi's, they are so brown and big, his hair looks so fluffy and Johnny wants nothing more then to run his fingers through his hair. He immediately shakes his head away from the thought, wtf? It's this guy's first day and he's already might be falling for him?, wait that's not right, he 100% does not like Larusso he is annoying and tried to steal Johnny's girl (who isn't his girl but will be) but then he makes the mistake of looking at his lips and the thoughts come back, what would his lips taste like if they were to connect them. He stops, and realises that Daniel no Larusso is doing the same thing. His ears turn pink, wtf? He likes Ali, not boys. This just makes him madder "I mean it Larusso, don't talk to any of my friends and stay away from Ali, you got that?" He growled. "Yeah, yeah I got it" Larusso gulped. Johnny lets go of Larusso's shirt and walks out of the room "Good"

------------------

Daniel's POV

"Wtf, was that?", he thinks to himself. He doesn't know if he wants to fight Johnny or kiss him, the way he says his last name is kinda hot. He shakes those thoughts away, ok what the actual fuck, this is so weird, but one thing he knows for sure is that he's not going to stop talking to Ali and the others, for some reason he feels drawn to Johnny no Lawrence and wants to push his buttons. But he also wants to listen to him, I mean he doesn't want to get beat up even though he probably won't, but Lawrence would find different ways to make his life a living hell. But he's just oh so handsome and his eyes are like the colour of the sea and his hair, my god his hair, it's beautiful those golden locks, and his lips. He wonders how they would taste if they were to kiss, and again shakes those thoughts away, no Daniel you can't be crushing on this guy, he's bad news, he literally threaten you for "stealing his girl" who isn't his girl because if she was, she wouldn't have been all over him when he first came in. Y'know what? It doesn't matter, schools about to start so he has to get ready and he'll just ignore Lawrence for today and will do his very best to stop thinking about him. Shit, why is he so cute Daniel groans. "This is going to be a long day" Daniel mutters to himself.