Chapter XIV

Daniel's POV

Daniel wakes up to the sound of his alarm. He turns off his alarm clock and goes to the bathroom. He takes a shower and puts on a short-sleeved shirt and some jeans. Then Daniel goes downstairs and makes himself some eggs, bacon, and coffee. After breakfast, he hops into his car and drives to school.

Thank God that tomorrow is Friday because Daniel doesn't think he can handle another day at this school without crying. After everything that happened yesterday, Daniel doesn't think he can handle looking at Johnny. He probably isn't here anyway. Even though it's literally his job, Daniel thought to himself.

Daniel was mad at the day because why can't it be Friday already, he was mad at the weather because, of course, it just had to be raining. He was mad at the school because he always has to wake up so early to get to it every day. He was mad at Johnny for the stupid fight they had yesterday over a misunderstanding. But most of all, he was mad at himself for making Johnny believe that he doesn't like him. For saying all those horrible things to him and letting him get away. He was so stupid, why would he do that? (A/N At least he knows that he's partially at fault)

No, this is not my fault. I was literally telling him that he had it all wrong, but he didn't allow me to explain. "Whatever he was right about one thing, I don't like Johnny and I will never like him" Daniel said sniffling. (A/N Yeah right, why are you crying?)

Daniel remembers that he's still in his car and gets out. He walks into the school and goes to his classroom for his first class. Maths.

--Daniel finishes his first two classes, Maths and History, and goes to the staff room for lunch--

As he enters the staff room, Daniel sees Principal Andrews, Ali and Amanda (A/N I'm just going to call them the girls, and I'm going to call Principal Andrews "Jessica" from now on) and the guys. Johnny wasn't there, though. I don't know whether to be thankful or not about that. Whatever, Daniel thinks to himself.

"Oh my gosh Daniel, I was texting you all night. Why didn't you answer?" Jessica questions.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see them" Daniel says. It was very obvious that he was lying, but if Jessica knew she didn't say anything about it.

"Oh, ok, but are you alright?" Amanda asks.

"Y'know, after everything that happened yesterday, I didn't think you would come in today" Ali mutters.

"Of course I would come in, I can't just not come to school because of a stupid fight, unlike some people" Daniel scoffs.

Ok, the last part wasn't necessary Daniel knows that, but he's fine. There isn't any need for them to worry.

"Daniel..." Ali warns.

"What? Look, I know what you guys are doing, but I'm fine, I don't need anyone to comfort me. So can you guys, please stop?" fumes Daniel.

"Yeah, sorry Daniel" Amanda apologises.

--The rest of the day goes by normally--

Daniel packs up his things before heading out the door. On the way to the exit he stumbles upon a classroom that was open which was weird because at the end of the day all of the classrooms are locked by the janitor, maybe he forgot?

Daniel went inside the classroom. It looked like a Geography classroom because there were posters of the earth, a map of America and of natural disasters (volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, etc). Johnny teaches Geography, right? Daniel thought. Wait, why is he thinking of Johnny right now? He's supposed to be mad at him.

He shakes his head to try to clear the thoughts of Johnny from his head and sees something on the teachers' desk. It looks like some kind of collage of photos or something. Daniel turns it over and is about to start crying.

It's the pictures they took when they went to Golf n' Stuff. You could see Daniel on Johnny's lap, and they were both blushing like crazy in all of them. But in the last photo, the way they were looking at each other was just so...

Daniel couldn't stop the memories of him and Johnny flooding his mind, and he started to cry.

"So much for not crying" Daniel chuckled, but then the laughing turned into crying and this time he couldn't stop.

He must have been crying loudly because in a few minutes the girls all came rushing into the room and saw Daniel crying.

"Oh my gosh, Daniel are you okay?" Ali queries.

"I'm crying, what do you think?" Daniel decides to respond with.

"Let me help you up" Jessica states. Daniel didn't even know he was on the floor

"I told you guys this was a bad idea" quavers Amanda.

"What do you mean?" puzzles Daniel.

"Jessica and Ali thought it would be a good idea to leave you and Johnny's photos in the classroom and told the janitor not to lock it so you would find it" Amanda admits.

"It's not our fault that Daniel's so noisy" Ali chuckles.

Daniel laughed too, wiping his tears.

"What even happened?" Ali questions.

"I guess those photos just brought back so many memories and I couldn't help myself" Daniel confessed.

"Oh, Daniel..." comforts Ali.

"It's ok, Daniel, we'll help you get Johnny back" Jessica reassures.

"Are you sure he even wants me back?" Daniel asks.

"Of course he does, you guys are perfect for each other and no one will ever be able to come in between you guys" Amanda beams.

"No offence" Amanda adds.

"None taken, she's right" Ali starts.

"I should've known you guys were dating... I'm sorry Daniel again, we all will help you and Johnny get together if it's the last thing we do" Ali assured.

"Ali there's no need to apologise again, I've already forgiven you, and thank you guys for helping me. I truly appreciate it. You guys are the best friends a guy can ask for" Daniel smiles.

"Of course we are, I mean, just look at us" Jessica jokes.

They all start laughing but a phone ringing interrupts them.

"Whose phone is that?" quizzed Amanda.

"It's mine" Daniel answers.

"Who's calling?"

"It's Bobby..."

----------------------
Author's Note!

Hi my luvs! I hoped you guys liked this chapter. Thank you guys so much for the kudos and the hits (almost 400 omgggg tysmm) Anyway, this story will be ending very soon (3-4 chapters left I think) so get ready to say goodbye to it. But don't worry, after this one's done, I'll be writing a spideypool story, so make sure to stay tuned for that! (I'm also thinking of writing another Lawrusso story in the future) Though I don't know when exactly because I have to start studying for my summer exams (I hate school sm) Love you guys so much and have a great rest of your week 💕 (I also need help making a cover for my spideypool fanfic so if you have any ideas email me! jessiwritesstories@gmail.com)