Chapter III

Daniel's POV

Before Daniel can go to talk to Lawrence and maybe try to rile him up a bit more and see what happens?... Helpfgej!?? No, definitely not. The bell rings and he has to get ready for his first class. He opens the door and his students flood in, he decides to introduce himself because he is new. "Hi, my name is Daniel Larusso, I will be your new French teacher for the year." "Today we are going to be learning about the 'Futur proche'" He starts.

--The bells ring, signalling the end of his first class, Daniel goes to his second class. Maths--

"Ok, class is going to end in a few minutes, so for your homework please do page the questions on page 42 and 43." Daniel states. His students groan, why are they annoyed? (Daniel loved Math when he was in school. It was easy and really fun, well in Daniel's opinion). "Groan all you want, you still need to do the homework" Daniel informs, just as the bells ring. His students practically sprint out the door and Daniel packs up and locks the classroom door on his way out. He enters the staffroom.

There he sees Ali, Bobby, Dutch, Jimmy, Tommy and thankfully no Lawrence, "Hi Daniel, come sit with us" Bobby says, motioning to the seat beside him, Daniel didn't know how to respond, Lawrence literally threatened him, telling him not to talk to his friends or else "he'll make his life a living hell", yeah right, he wouldn't do anything. "Sure!" Daniel replied and made his way towards the group.

He was almost there when he got stopped by Ali, and look Daniel likes Ali, she's nice and smart, but sometimes she can be a bit annoying, right now being an example. "Do you really want to sit with them?" Ali says, voice laced with disgust, 'Yeah, is there a problem" Daniel replies confused, because wtf? Why is she trying to stop Daniel from making friends?. "I guess not, it's just I want you to sit with me, over there" Ali points to a small round table with two seats on either end in the corner of the room. Is she trying to get Daniel alone?, ok this is too much. "Sorry, maybe we can eat together next time?" Daniel is definitely not going to eat with Ali. "Oh, yeah sure" Ali said, saddened, but Daniel couldn't care less. Actually that sounds rude, I mean, she's only trying to make him feel welcome

He makes his way to the table where all the guys are and sits down. "Hi" they all say in unison, "Hey guys" Daniel says back. "So how are you feeling, it's your first day, is everything going alright?" Bobby asks, Daniel debates on whether or not he should tell them what happened with J̶o̶h̶n̶n̶y̶, Daniel stop, Lawrence, it doesn't look like they know, if they did they would probably be teasing him right now, not inviting him to sit with them. In the end, he decides not to tell them, 'cause what's the point?. "It's been going good, the children are really nice and the topics are really interesting" Daniel informs, it's true if he was learning this in high school he probably would've gotten straight A's in all his classes, probably. Bobby nods his head "That's good", they dissolve in a comfortable silence, just eating their food.

When Dutch says "Hey Daniel, on Fridays we go out to a diner, sneak into parties, play games, get drunk on shitty, fancy champagne, we wanted to do it this Friday, but we can't because Johnny has this thing, he has to go to, but he's free next Friday and it's kinda tradition for all of us to be there. So if you want to come and if you're free, do you wanna come?" Dutch explains. Daniel blinks, "Oh, um sure" Daniel says not really understanding what Dutch was saying, "Cool, we'll see you there" Dutch says excitedly and the others nod. "Right, see you there" Daniel answers. Is this a good idea? I mean, what if something really bad happens and the guys hate him? Daniel thinks. "Daniel, are you ok?" Jimmy asks nervously. "Yeah, I'm fine I'm just thinking" Daniel stated. The guys look at each other, uh oh they think he's weird for talking to himself. "Ok" Jimmy chuckled, phew he hasn't ruined his chances yet. The bells ring and the guys head to homeroom. Daniel doesn't have to go, so he stays sitting in the staff room, just thinking.

If he goes with the boys next Friday, then he'll be able to see Johnny again and then maybe they can sneak of to a private area and they could talk about what happened and maybe Johnny would say that he has a crush on him, and Daniel will say that he does too and they'll kiss and- who is he kidding? Johnny Lawrence having a crush on him? Not in a billion years, but maybe there might be a chance and next Friday they'll be kissing and then Johnny would ask him on a date and then he'll ask Daniel to be his-

The bells ring for the third class, Geography, he's always hated Geography. He's always hated Geography, Daniel walks out of the staff room and sees Johnny, who had been talking to Ali, and couldn't help but feel a little jealous. What's the point of being jealous when he doesn't have a shot with him though? Ali is pretty, nice and smart and Daniel's just Daniel, he huffs and leaves to get to his next class.