Chapter XI

Daniel's POV

Eeeeeeeeeeek! Daniel is so excited for his date tomorrow night (Saturday) that he can barely even sleep. He's so happy that he finally confessed his feelings to Johnny, and he liked him back. The way Johnny kissed him was oh, so intoxicating, Daniel didn't want to stop. 

"Daniel, calm down and go to sleep so Saturday can come faster" Daniel tells himself.

——Daniel (finally) goes to sleep, dreaming about the kiss he shared with Johnny and just Johnny in general (because he's perfect)——

Beep, beep, beep

Daniel turns off his alarm and gets up. He takes a shower and makes himself his infamous bananarama pancakes because he's in such a good mood. He takes out his phone to check the news. Nothing interesting, just boring political stuff.

Daniel then gets the great idea to text Johnny. Why? You may ask; he doesn't know but whatever.

Today

Me: Hi Johnny!

The love of my life ❤️: Hi sunshine, what's up?

Me: I just wanted to text you ❤️

The love of my life ❤️: Stop, Daniel, you're so annoying.

Me: Annoyingly cute?

The love of my life ❤️: Whatever helps you sleep at night, sunshine💗

Me: Are you excited for our date later?

The love of my life ❤️: You know I am!

Me: I've gotta go, but I'll pick you up at 7?

The love of my life ❤️: Yeah, see you! 💗

Johnny is so cute! And so what if Daniel has Johnny's name saved as "the love of my life" on his phone? It's true 😍

Since Daniel has a few hours to spare and it's a Saturday, he decides to invite the girls over so they can help him pick out an outfit.

——Daniel calls the girls, and when they arrive, it takes them a while to choose an outfit, but in the end, they find an outfit that suits Daniel——

"Thanks a lot for helping me pick out an outfit" Daniel says to Jessica and Amanda. Unfortunately, Ali couldn't make it, but it's fine.

"Of course, we're happy to help" Amanda beams.

"Yeah, tell us all about the date later" Jessica adds, making Daniel blush.

"Yeah, yeah, I will" Daniel blushed.

——Daniel picks up Johnny at around 6:45, and they go to a restaurant. They order their food and chat, with Daniel laughing at Johnny's (not) funny jokes——

"I had a great time with you Johnny" Daniel coos.

"I did too" Johnny grins.

Daniel hand brushes against Johnny's, and their fingers interlock. It's windy, so Johnny moves some hair out of Daniel's eyes, and they both start leaning in. The kiss is (very) passionate, and it gets to the point where their hands are exploring each other's bodies.

"Hey" Daniel mutters, his face flustered.

Johnny looks at him, face red and breathing heavily.