Chapter-15: Drunk Husband

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He reached out his large hand and gently stroked my soft hair, If it's a normal situation, I love to be held in his warm arms like this but right now it's dangerous and I can feel his hard thing rubbing on my stomach.

"I make you happy, so much that you will forget every pain..." his words are full of love, longing and concern.

"Eul khrab..." I chuckled softly at his behaviour, he's really drunk.

But wait, he's drunk, does he act like this every time he gets drunk, who else knows about this cute side of him....

Ahhhhh....

I don't want anyone else to see his, this side....

"Hyeong..." When I said, he hugged me tightly so that for some moments I couldn't breathe.

He shaking his head continuously, rubbing into the side of my neck, "Hubby, call me hubby..." I'm stunned and feel shy once again for the word he is telling me to say.

He pulls himself back little, his breath mixing with mine, "why aren't you calling me hubby...." he makes a sad face, pouting and begging in this cute voice.

I'm enjoying this lovely scene but he suddenly bites me hard on my shoulder.

"Hyeong.... Why did you bite me...." I shouted, rubbing the place he bit me.

"Bad wifey, need to be punished...."

"Huh!..."

Before I understood, his teasing started, his hands prying into my t-shirt and playing with my chest, then his hands drift down until I feel his fingers on the border of my track pants.

Things are getting really out of hand, I snapped out.

"H-hubby, hubby.... Wait.... wait... Stop...."

"Why... You don't want...."

Right now I'm cursing at myself for the moment when agreed to the condition mom and dad and my sister put in front of us when they found out our relationship. What did I do wrong to punish like this.

I calm myself down first then sit up and hug him, then peck on his lips.

"I want to, so badly.... But Hubby remembers the promise that we made, right...." I give special forces on the 'hubby' word, he looks sad but nods like an innocent puppy.

We lie down and face each other, "Don't be angry with hubby ... Eul..." Then he hid his face into my chest, snuggled and continuously mumbling 'mine' word.

"Yes, I'm yours..." These words sound too easy to say now and I can repeat them over and over again because it's a permanent truth.

-
-
-
-
-

But there was a time when I was stuck between possibilities, hope and reality.

Possibility that he may share feelings as me, hope that he noticed my feelings for him and reality that everything is an illusion of mine.

But after our relationship starts, it's not difficult for us to hide it cause we are both still far from each other.

And we're hiding because of me, because I'm not ready to face hyeong's parents, brother and my sister, tell them, I'm not ready to see them disappointed and sad. I don't want them to think that I betrayed their love and trust.

Things can't be hidden too long, right.

Summer vacation starts and I decided to come to Thailand, spend time with Payu, Saifah and uncle & aunty. We plan to go to Phi Phi Island and some other places to travel and enjoy our break.

My sister also takes some time out of her work to go on vacation with us too.

And here I am in their house, we are planning to leave after the day tomorrow, when my sister arrives, we are going to leave together.

My sister is too cautious, after what she told me, for everything, for me.

It has been a day since I came and I'm chilling in my room with Payu and Saifah, yes I have my own room in this house. We play video games like usual and hyeong Saifah reading some books.

"You lost again, Payu hyeong...." I laughed so hard cause hyeong lost the 3rd time.

"Just accept your defeat, brother..." Saifah hyeong also mocked Payu hyeong.

"Shut the fuck up.... Read your book somewhere else...." Payu hyeong stands up to kick Saifah hyeong but Saifah hyeong fast enough to dodge and run outside of the room.

"Don't be angry, hyeong.... I've been playing a lot with Jade... I became better..." I smiled and said as a matter of fact.

"Jade again...." he whispered and I heard but confused what he was trying to imply.

"Huh!..."

"Don't get too close to him.... I don't like...." This time Payu said loud and clear.

"He's my best friend, hyeong...." I replied calmly cause that's the truth.

"But I don't like that he knows or has something about you that I'm not aware of or part of it...." he said in a serious tone.

He leaned close, so close that I forgot that I decided that I'll not let him enter in my personal space while his parents are around.

But right now my mind is foggy to listen to anything and understand.

I leaned back, trying to create some personal space between us but that's not working. He looked straight into my eyes and I gulped my own saliva, nervously.

Then he breaks the eyes contact and his eyes stopped at my neck, carefully watching the movement of my adam's apple.

He moved close to my nape, his nose brush to my nape and his warm breath giving goosebumps and making my heart beat faster.

We are in a bad position, what if someone came. I want to say these things out but his gaze on my neck makes it difficult.

I was startled when he suddenly licked my adam's apple, all the thoughts now become non important, I closed my eyes, flinching when his lips brushed to my adam's apple.

But the sudden sound of the door brought both of us out of our world.

It's not like that I didn't see this coming but not this soon, I wasn't ready.

The thing I'm afraid of is here.

Mom

*************

Happy Reading 😄

Hope you guys like it

Please leave the comments and vote...