12. Long story short, it was a bad time...

Start from the beginning

I frowned and sat back down on the couch, when a terrible headache suddenly hit me. I recognised it immediatly, it was just like all the other ones I've had these last couple of days. This one seemed worse, and the atmospere seemed to darken. "Oh shit." I whispered while quickly scanning my surroundings. I was still in the basement, and the others too. They didn't seem to notice anything off. I sat back down and sighed, maybe I was just imagining stuff. I stopped worrying until I suddenly heard someone call my name, it was Vecna... "Y/n... your time is almost at an end..." I started breathing heavier and covered my ears and eyes. "No, no,no!" I yelled. "Go away!" I completely curlded up on the couch and prayed Vecna would go away. 

Just as sudden as it all started, it stopped, and I opened my eyes again. I saw everyone standing around me and giving me worried looks. Max had her hand on my shoulder and was sat down next to me on the couch. "Are you okay?" Steve asked as he took a step closer. "I'm... yeah, I'm good." I replied back, my voice barely above a whisper. I realised I had tears on my cheeks and quickly wiped them away. "Was it him?" Dustin asked, hinting at Vecna. I nodded. "I'm just gonna go get some water." I said as I stood up to go to the bathroom. "I'll be right back."

I turned on the faucet and gathered some water in my hands. I splashed the water on may face and patted my cheeks. Why me? I thought. Why did this all have to happen to me?! I sighed deeply and closed my eyes. When I opened them again something felt off, and I looked in the mirror only to see Billy standing right behind me. Billy, with his stained red bloody shirt and a glossy look in his eyes. I gasped and turned around, he was there, he was really there. "No, please! Go away!" I yelled as I made a run for the bathroom door, but it was locked and I couldn't open it. "That's not very nice to say to your dead brother..." Billy/Vecna said in a sarcastic voice. I ignored him and kept throwing myself against the door, hoping it would open "I thought you wanted to join me?" He added, and I froze. "I don't! Please! Go away!" I sobbed, as I started throwing myself against the door again. "Oh yes you did, don't think I didn't notice those thoughts of yours, late at night, wishing you could just end it all, wishing you could've followed me into death." He continued. "That's why I'm here, y/n... it is time, time for you to join me..." His voice suddenly turned darker and scarier. I was able to finally open the door and I fell through it. When I looked up I saw that it wasn't Billy standing in front of my anymore, it was Vecna...

Max's Pov:     

"Alright, it's been way too long, I'm checking up on her." I said while getting up from the couch. "Just give her some time." Steve protested, but I didn't listen to him. "No, I've already lost my brother, I'm not losing my sister too!" I shouted. Technically it was 'step-sister' and 'step-brother' but I didn't care anymore, I loved Y/n as much as a real big sister. I walked up to the bathroom and opened the door, relieved that it wasn't locked. I saw Y/n standing at the sink, the faucet still running. "Y/n?" I whispered. "Are you okay?" No response. "Y/n?!" I shouted, but still no response. shit... it was happening! "Guys! come quick!" I yelled, and Steve, Dustin and Lucas all rushed to the bathroom. "Y/n wake up!" I yelled while pulling at her shoulders, but she wasn't waking up...

Y/n's Pov: 

I quickly scrambled back up from the floor and started running towards the front door. Luckily this one opened quicker and I ran outside. "Max! Steve! Robin!" I yelled while tears were streaming down my face. "Help! anybody!" I sobbed. I kept running and hid behind a car. when I peeked from behind the car I saw Vecna ceeping closer and I quickly got up and started running again. I entered a new sort of dimension, there was a red glow hanging in the atmosphere and the floor was covered in a red liquid. "What are you doing here, Y/n?" I heard Vecna's voice coming from somewhere, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I heard something crack under my feet and looked down to see many spiders crawling from a cracked spider egg. I yelped and stumbled backwards. I bumped into something and turned around to see that it was Vecna. "Shit!" I cursed and started running again, but a vine shot under my feet and grabbed me by my leg, causing me to fall. The vine dragged me over the floor and tied me to something. I couldn't move and it felt like the vine was chocking me. "Help!" I yelled. Vecna came closer. "Just stay very still..." He growled as he raised his claw above my face.